• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Weeson Cycling 2.0 * * Box: Angus

Also Deena is my least favorite. And she's moving now thank goodness.
Also I'm not going to fill out the forum, I just want to make sure I'm around when those three are going don't let me slow you down.

Also Deena is my least favorite. And she's moving now thank goodness.
Also I'm not going to fill out the forum, I just want to make sure I'm around when those three are going don't let me slow you down.

If you're not on the form, I might not PM you when they're in boxes/moved in.

Hi sweetie :) Unfortunately, Hazel didn't show up from the void. Fortunately, one of my friends had his Hazel in boxes and gave her to me! So all is good, good, good!

Hi sweetie :) Unfortunately, Hazel didn't show up from the void. Fortunately, one of my friends had his Hazel in boxes and gave her to me! So all is good, good, good!

Oh good! I have NO idea where she went o.o I literally travelled from 6am to 11am so that she would be awake..and she just...disappeared ._.

If shes not in the town and not in the void...shes just...vanished o.o?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Wendy *cries*

Avery is now in boxes.

I think so. Not everyone who goes to the Void comes back to someone else unfortunately :(

Oh, I didn't know that :(

I'm glad you got her in the end though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mallary is moving out~

I did it. Let me know when your gates are opened. I'll be Alesia from Coop.

Back