• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Weeson Cycling 2.0 * * Box: Angus

Really don't stress XD
Im relaly wondering why they didnt move though o.o

It's so weird! So I have 2 characters, and they pinged my second character (not my mayor) and I said, yes move out. They were sad but they accepted and stated the 6th as their move out date. Then I went to my Mayor file and got pinged by Drago again and accidentally said no dont move! But I immediately reset so it didn't save. But he still didn't move.... Maybe it's my mistake. ;-;

It's so weird! So I have 2 characters, and they pinged my second character (not my mayor) and I said, yes move out. They were sad but they accepted and stated the 6th as their move out date. Then I went to my Mayor file and got pinged by Drago again and accidentally said no dont move! But I immediately reset so it didn't save. But he still didn't move.... Maybe it's my mistake. ;-;

I think if you reset, he can still re-ping?
For my mom, she didnt even talk to static afterwards. but he kept pinging her ._.

Hi :) Could I lurk for Fuchsia, please? I'm hoping that by the time she pings I'll have enough bells, hah :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my least favourite is Hippeaux. Creepy old man.

Hi :) Could I lurk for Fuchsia, please? I'm hoping that by the time she pings I'll have enough bells, hah :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my least favourite is Hippeaux. Creepy old man.

I don't allow lurkers for current villagers =/ I'd be willing to sell her to you for 60tbt though~

I'd like to buy Julian for 100 TBT. (And I don't have a least favorite villager, I don't even know all of them. xD)

Back