• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Weird Dreams Entry 1 (Part 1/2)

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Bluebell
___

Dream Address: 4A00-0055-722E
Owned by Bluebellie on TBT

Ellie | Coleen | Katra | Kitty | Felicity | Merry | Rosie | Mitzi | Katt | Kiki | Tangy
___

Welcome to the first entry in Weird Dreams! I decided to do Bluebellie's town, Bluebell because, why not? I just used Ctrl+F and pressed a random letter with all the spoilers opened in the Official Dream Address Thread. That's it. Well let's take a look at the pictures I took, shall we?
___

There were clothes and presents when I came in and I had to choose between...

1FZYbqw.jpg

WO2sO88.jpg

I chose the Hello Kitty one but there weren't any shoes for either of them? Oh well. It's a video game. You don't have to wear shoes in a video game.

G4XQTvL.jpg

I loved the design on the sign! It was cool so I took a picture of it.

bsnB431.jpg

n51tLWE.jpg

The mayor decided to use the Fairytale remodels for the Train Station and the Town Hall.
I think they look very nice with the surrounding aesthetic. Also that Lolly flag <3

X3AKkIc.jpg

The holly bush and flower arrangement looks so good...
I might try this out once I move out Butch and move in Vladimir.

z6n28O0.jpg

Here is the town's mayor, Ellie! Very nice message.

NMJcVwd.jpg

I6yFcuT.jpg

My favorite rooms in Ellie's house.

lZBKCES.jpg

And here is Katra! The message is heart-warming yet ironic :eek:
But first let's take pictures of these awesome stands.

zOeJ8PI.jpg

2iBuCqv.jpg

NxfRVXC.jpg

dSBYBsP.jpg

7YKenHq.jpg

The last one I just sorta randomly picked a face and it looked cute so I kept it.
___

I've reached the image limit for this post so I'm going to make this a two-parter.​

Back