• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weirdest things your villagers have said?

Gruff and Boone were talking about something... and then the conversation shifted where Gruff "wouldn't mind being called Papa" and... I just... Gruff creeps me out now.

Horrible screen shot cause I sent it to my friend received_1668075146587700.jpg

Oh I remember one now! Goldie needed a piece of my furniture for a still life drawing. Happens that it's a urinal (men's toilet). She says she needs it for references. Goldie what kind of painting needs a toilet?

A long time ago Sprinkle told me i'm the Star of his Sky... Some would think that's cute but i feel weird haha...

I think its so funny/a little creepy when uchis say "its dark out, so watch yourself" or something like that because its like what, are you gonna rob me or something?? lol

I think they say that because they are secretly kind of afraid of the dark but don't want to admit it. That's the sense I get from that comment, anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Charlise walking around with a shovel: "Digging holes is actually quite an adventure. You can find great stuff. Once I saw a dwarf! Urgh!"

Aurora constantly talks about auroras and how she's really cold. And I'm like "You're a penguin... you can't be THAT cold."

I think they say that because they are secretly kind of afraid of the dark but don't want to admit it. That's the sense I get from that comment, anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Charlise walking around with a shovel: "Digging holes is actually quite an adventure. You can find great stuff. Once I saw a dwarf! Urgh!"

This is true. Uchi's are afraid of the dark. Sometimes they ask how you sleep/how much light do you use? I put the slider all the way to the bottom to the darkest limit. They then freak out and go woah aren't you scared? But then they catch themselves and try to save face. I forget what they actually say.

It's actually kind of cute.

Last edited:
Today I visited O'Hare's house and he asked me if I could find Groucho for him and bring him over to his home within the next hour. So I did. Groucho comes in like "Can you make this quick O'Hare?" and O'Hare was like "I found this item you lost." and Groucho was like, "Oh wow! I always thought you were just a little creep O'Hare, but thanks." and I was just like OOOOOOH SAVAGE at my 3ds.
Dang Groucho, way to drag O'Hare. lmao

haha that convo happened with my villagers once (the "thought you were just a little creep") and it always makes me laugh

Sometimes when I talk to Ike, he says something like "okay come tell papa what's up" and every time he says it I just cringe ugH

My villagers have never said really anything weird before. But the funniest thing was from Bones. I went to his house to talk to him and he was like " I'm KING BONES and you are a dirty pesant and what I king bones ask of you is to fetch marina at once, Will you go fetch her?" so then I said yes then he said "Well pesant for fetch Marina in one hour" so I'm laughing while trying to find Marina then I bring Marina to his house and he says '' Hey Marina you're a clean freak arent you, Do you think you can clean up for me while I watch tv" The whole situation had me just laughing super hard

Freya: "Will you get me a peach, Commander Snow?"

Me: "NO!".

Freya: "You won't fetch my fruit?
Well, that wasn't very fruitful." o_O

20180314_170346-1.jpg
Agent S your my favorite villager and i love ya to death but thats way to far

bc3c0151-a389-43f1-ba28-a14ceb4b07c7.jpg

This one sounds more like an insult. lol

And one time Sally and Static this awkward conversation about a pocket knife...
I took pictures of it and posted it on Tumblr, going to look for it now.

Last edited:
Exact quote from Bud: "I went shopping with Wolfgang the other day. On impulse, I got my portable toilet on."

It wasn't really weird so much as funny, but back in Wild World, Jay was talking to someone...I want to say it was Lily?...and telling her he worked so hard this one time, he ripped his pants! Lily (or whoever it was) was like, "...but Jay...you don't wear pants." Jay got this really freaked out look on his face and he was like, "O__O Dude. I gotta go."

It wasn't really weird so much as funny, but back in Wild World, Jay was talking to someone...I want to say it was Lily?...and telling her he worked so hard this one time, he ripped his pants! Lily (or whoever it was) was like, "...but Jay...you don't wear pants." Jay got this really freaked out look on his face and he was like, "O__O Dude. I gotta go."

their dialogue in older games was so amazing compared to now :(

Back