• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weirdest things your villagers have said?

This was right after I gave Hamphrey a new catchphrase:

Hamphrey: My style's so tasty now, I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to take a bite outta me!

Octavian!? Good grief! I never heard this one before:

HNI_0076.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

HNI_0078.JPG

(From the screenshot thread.)

My house is meant to be Castle Black, from Game of Thrones.

The Headquarters of the Night's Watch, where no women ever go... but.. I let Fauna visit.. and this was the first thing she said.

O_O

attachment.php

Last edited:
((Uh, if anyone saw my previous comment, I just wanted to apoligize???.. I should've thought about that before typing/sending it, ha ha...... again, sorry for being kind of a dumb idiot, yikes))

- - - Post Merge - - -

((*apologize))

I wish I had taken a screeshot of this.

Norma: "On days like this, I just want to curl up and read my favorite book - Night of The Living Dead"

O_O

I'd make a statue of Whitney if I could 8')

Omg more than half of my villagers would say 'woof' when I used to have Goldie, it's pretty weird/funny!

LOL what is up with these villagers??? That's so creepy especially coming from a normal ;v;

THis just makes me love Goose even more <3

Aww I love it when they talk about random things with you out of the blue. I love it when normals come up to you and quiz you if you're gloomy, and they ask things like "What concerns you to the most?" with answers being "[insert a villager]'s jokes"

THAT CONVERSATION A+++ gotta love uchi villagers!
HOW DOES NINTENDO COME UP WITH THESE?????????

DXAfeVFVwAEr4p-.jpg

???

DZcwMhpVwAE9qQL.jpg

I posted this one in the screenshot thread, but Old Lady Whitney cracks me up lol

Another one I hadn't heard before...

HNI_0072.JPG

HNI_0074.JPG

HNI_0075.JPG

Hahaha!

Last edited:
Gotta LOVE Mathilda!

If only she had a better house exterior, I wouldn't have booted her out. :(

I didn't think to get a screenshot of this, as I was too busy laughing. One of my Jock villagers had a conversation with me out how he had done squats using a cucumber. Here, I'm gonna let you think about that for a second. I'm sorry,
I have a dirty mind. I found this to be the funniest thing ever. He seemed so enthusiastic and proud of himself. He then recommended that I try it too. No thank you.

Well, I think this is pretty weird...it's why I like the uchis second best (after the crankys).

HNI_0037.JPG

HNI_0038.JPG

HNI_0039.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Back