• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Welcome a friend promotion!!!

Hello,

I have been on a long and troublesome quest to get a code for this game... a quest that has brought me frustration and anger...

I have a friend who has the game and he has recently moved and lost the PIN for the Game.. people are handing them out on Neogaf but to be able to post on neogaf you have to register and wait a few months to be accepted (i learnt) and I gave up...

I bought a 3ds XL two days ago from what was left of my wage and didn’t realise I would be left with nothing in the bank (slightly overdrawn)

So agitated and angry i come to you on this forum and ask you humble people if anyone has a spare PIN that they may beseech me?

Many thanks and love and hugs

Nathan

That's so cool free games wow. But it needs to be an XL and one day timeframe.

You don't actually need to register the code onto an XL though. ;D

I used this a week ago as I have 2 3DS's and 1 digital, 1 physical copy of the game. Neither of my 3DS's had been registered so I thought I'd try my luck with the code for the regular one and the site asked me what 3DS it was. ~ I lied and put an XL and it gave me the code. ^_^ So I downloaded a second digital copy onto my old 3DS so my sister can eventually start her own town.

You don't actually need to register the code onto an XL though. ;D

I used this a week ago as I have 2 3DS's and 1 digital, 1 physical copy of the game. Neither of my 3DS's had been registered so I thought I'd try my luck with the code for the regular one and the site asked me what 3DS it was. ~ I lied and put an XL and it gave me the code. ^_^ So I downloaded a second digital copy onto my old 3DS so my sister can eventually start her own town.

awww!! i would give you all the milk in my fringe for a code to play this game! payday is too far away!!

awww!! i would give you all the milk in my fringe for a code to play this game! payday is too far away!!

Haha, as much as I do need to go out and get milk at the moment, I'm saving the other code from my bundle for my housemate as she intends on getting a 3DS next month already.

Haha, as much as I do need to go out and get milk at the moment, I'm saving the other code from my bundle for my housemate as she intends on getting a 3DS next month already.

Awww no worries i understand :D its more fun with people you know! thanks for considering for a sec :)

You are lucky, i am still searching for a code...

Update: just got it, thanks to this forum:)

Last edited:
Wait... how do you know if you're 3DS XL is registered? I have the game and a 3DS, so what is this promotion for?

Wait... how do you know if you're 3DS XL is registered? I have the game and a 3DS, so what is this promotion for?

When you purchased your 3DS did you scratch off the club Nintendo code (like a mini red booklet) and type it into the club Nintendo website.. you will have probably made an account there if so.

Too bad it is UK only. But it doesn't matter, I hope you all gift a code to a good friend.

When you purchased your 3DS did you scratch off the club Nintendo code (like a mini red booklet) and type it into the club Nintendo website.. you will have probably made an account there if so.

Woah, wait I never did that o_O Oh man did I throw it away?!?!?!

I got the limited edition 3DS XL AC:NL edition, if you have, and haven't used the codes, you can use the codes (to make 2 different club nintendo accounts, use the game code 1st) and you can get the DL code, which can be used on any console. =]

I got the limited edition 3DS XL AC:NL edition, if you have, and haven't used the codes, you can use the codes (to make 2 different club nintendo accounts, use the game code 1st) and you can get the DL code, which can be used on any console. =]

It's only 4 the NL addition? Dang, I should of chucked out the extra twenty bucks then...:/

Hello forum,

I joined in the hope that someone may have a spare code that they wasn't going to use. Got a 3ds xl last week and just registered it on Nintendo club

I know I am not a friend but thought I would ask anyway if anyone is sharing the love. I am genuine. Pm me.

Thank you in advance and hopefully will become a member of the online community.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Guys - I have a recommendation code which I am hoping to swap for another recommendation code. I would love to do this as I have registered a 3ds xl (for my wife) and new leaf game and got the code - I was hoping to use this code on my sons 3ds - but it cannot be used on 3ds consoles on xl. I am now hoping to download the game onto my wife xl and give the hard copy version to my son. Basically I just need to swap a recommendation code for another recommendation code. If anyone is in a similar situation or has a code and can really help me out I would be so grateful. The code if from the UK. Thanks for reading this and any help you may be able to give me. Kindest Regards, Adriano.

Hi Guys - I have a recommendation code which I am hoping to swap for another recommendation code. I would love to do this as I have registered a 3ds xl (for my wife) and new leaf game and got the code - I was hoping to use this code on my sons 3ds - but it cannot be used on 3ds consoles on xl. I am now hoping to download the game onto my wife xl and give the hard copy version to my son. Basically I just need to swap a recommendation code for another recommendation code. If anyone is in a similar situation or has a code and can really help me out I would be so grateful. The code if from the UK. Thanks for reading this and any help you may be able to give me. Kindest Regards, Adriano.

The code will work on any 3DS, I used it to put a copy on my old 3DS. - registered an XL to get code still.

The code will work on any 3DS, I used it to put a copy on my old 3DS. - registered an XL to get code still.

If you are right, this is great news, but when I log into my sons Nintendo account (under my name) I have no place to enter my recommendation code - I can only view and upload codes in my other 3ds xl Nintendo account? How exactly can you do it? I probably sound a bit slow... but any help would be appreciated. Does it matter that I registered the game and 3ds xl console on the same Nintendo account?

If you are right, this is great news, but when I log into my sons Nintendo account (under my name) I have no place to enter my recommendation code - I can only view and upload codes in my other 3ds xl Nintendo account? How exactly can you do it? I probably sound a bit slow... but any help would be appreciated. Does it matter that I registered the game and 3ds xl console on the same Nintendo account?

Ah, that is probably your issue, you need to get the recommendation code from 1 account and register a 3DS on a different new account. Not sure you can see the box if you already have a copy of ACNL registered.

Back