• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Welcome a friend promotion!!!

Hello forum,

I joined in the hope that someone may have a spare code that they wasn't going to use. Got a 3ds xl last week and just registered it on Nintendo club

I know I am not a friend but thought I would ask anyway if anyone is sharing the love. I am genuine. Pm me.

Thank you in advance and hopefully will become a member of the online community.

Thanks
Mark

Hi all,

I'm still on the look out for a code if anyone has a spare or wants to trade one for anything, just name it. Registered by 3ds xl 28/08/2013.

Thank you in advance
Mark

I really appreciate what Nintendo is doing. Took notice of the promo by chance only a few weeks ago, and although I didn't even plan to get Animal Crossing I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Good luck to all of those still searching for a code!

I really appreciate what Nintendo is doing. Took notice of the promo by chance only a few weeks ago, and although I didn't even plan to get Animal Crossing I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Good luck to all of those still searching for a code!

Thanks, hope to see you soon on there.

Hi all, just letting you know I have one due to a very kind member on this site. Thank you all for your kindness.

Thank you too poplin for your offer

If anyone has a UK recommendation code for Animal Crossing New Leaf i registered my new 3DS XL a few days ago and would really appreciate it as I have barely any games and no job to fuel my gaming habit! :D

Does someone have a Animal Crossing: New Leaf recommendation code?
I really need one of these , i also can give you my Friend code so we can become friends in the 3DS.

Back