• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ✧ Welcome Amiibo Items ✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I can order you:
simple panel
monochrome floor
counter table
train-window wall

In exchange for:
basic wall
barbell
balance beam
locker stack

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed you have all the Louie items.
Does this mean you have his card?
If so, could I give simple panel, monochrome floor, counter table, train-window wall in exchange for two visits to Louie's RV?

Hi!
I can order you:
simple panel
monochrome floor
counter table
train-window wall

In exchange for:
basic wall
barbell
balance beam
locker stack

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed you have all the Louie items.
Does this mean you have his card?
If so, could I give simple panel, monochrome floor, counter table, train-window wall in exchange for two visits to Louie's RV?

I will order the items for you. ^^ And let me know when you can trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, you can. :)

I have Norma's RV where you can get the cheese and milk carton, Raddle's RV where you can get the first aid kit, and Hornsby's RV where you can get the mini fridge, free of charge. Is that okay?

I have Norma's RV where you can get the cheese and milk carton, Raddle's RV where you can get the first aid kit, and Hornsby's RV where you can get the mini fridge, free of charge. Is that okay?

Thank you very much ! :) Are you sure, you don't need anything ? (づ ̄ ? ̄)づ

Sorry but I'm a bit confused.
Will your order my items or will you prefer me to visit Louie?
Sorry if I sounded as if I had a malicious attempt when I said I wanted to visit Louie instead of just trading. I'm looking to get 5 of his items and I could only offer 4 items from your wishlist haha...and I thought I could save you some meow coupons.

Hi! I've ordered all your items. And they're ready.

Np ! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry but I'm a bit confused.
Will your order my items or will you prefer me to visit Louie?
Sorry if I sounded as if I had a malicious attempt when I said I wanted to visit Louie instead of just trading. I'm looking to get 5 of his items and I could only offer 4 items from your wishlist haha...and I thought I could save you some meow coupons.

I will let you visit Louie's RV if you want order some items from him and I do not mind if you want order more items. (♡?౪`♡)

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I'll be visiting with my mayor and a second character.
I don't have anything else off your wishlist nor do I have any amiibos that may have them, but if you're interested in visiting any of the 16 figurine amiibo RVs, then let me know.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I'll be visiting with my mayor and a second character.
I don't have anything else off your wishlist nor do I have any amiibos that may have them, but if you're interested in visiting any of the 16 figurine amiibo RVs, then let me know.

You're welcome and thanks to you too ~ (*^∀゚)ъ

Last edited:
Gates are open to Moonsong!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I would just like the standing sink in exchange. Is that okay? >-<

Gates are open so you can visit Raddle! Just remember to time travel, since you can only order 3 items per day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back