• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ✧ Welcome Amiibo Items ✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding of my part.(* ̄□ ̄*;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open so you can visit Raddle! Just remember to time travel, since you can only order 3 items per day. :)

On my way ~ C:

I have:

I have:
Salon mirror stand
Rice paddy wall
Ivy partition
Field floor

I'd like:
Shaved ice
Lily record player
Zen cupboard
Zen cushion

Please pm/vm me if you wanna trade! It's super late here so I'm going to sleep, but maybe we can set up a time for later :)

I have:

I have:
Salon mirror stand
Rice paddy wall
Ivy partition
Field floor

I'd like:
Shaved ice
Lily record player
Zen cupboard
Zen cushion

Please pm/vm me if you wanna trade! It's super late here so I'm going to sleep, but maybe we can set up a time for later :)

Send you a message. :)

Hello! I can order you the simple panel. I'm interested in the bistro table.

Are you just looking for one simple panel? Because I remember trading you a simple panel earlier and its still on your wishlist.

Hello~ I would love to trade with you. I have all the amiibo cards, perhaps we can do an exchange. :)

Yeah sure, I have some time to spare :) I'll keep an eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back