• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

hi ^^

Order:Hanger Rack, jewlery case,ring (bitty rv) .
Mayor: Zelda
Town Name: Aspen
TBT: 30
RV Visit: N

Last edited:
Hi~ I'm finishing an order, so I'll be with you just in a moment :)

Order: [what item(s) do you want]
Mayor:mint
Town name:Aurora
TBT total:14 tbt
Rv visit?: Y/N Ellie and beau

Last edited:
Order: [what item(s) do you want]
Mayor:mint
Town name:Aurora
TBT total:14 tbt
Rv visit?: Y/N Ellie and beau

I'll be free in 10 mins after I deliver, and have another rv visit ahead

Last edited:
hello! i'd like to visit resetti's rv whenever you get the chance. I believe we still have each other added? & will you be getting the villager amiibo?

hello! i'd like to visit resetti's rv whenever you get the chance. I believe we still have each other added? & will you be getting the villager amiibo?

Hi! I'm not sure if we still got each other added, I got so much trades. I can't remember. I don't think I'll be getting him any time soon. I'm planning on getting a Zelda amiibo though. I can do your order after another rv visit

Last edited:
Ready to take more orders!

Last edited:
Id like to order some items!

Desk Mirror (Vivian #1)
Natural Lamp (Vivian #1)
Zen desk (Snooty #44)
Zen low table (Wade #12)
Round pillow (Wade #12)
Slipper pack (Carrie #13)
Toy Piano (Carrie #13)
Plant partition (x2) (Ursula #17)
Casablanca lilies (Ursula #17)
Synthesiser (Weber #35)
Trumpet (Weber #35)

Mayor: Jules
Town name: Tinytree
TBT total: 120TBT
Rv visit?: N

Thank you very much :D

Last edited:
Order accepted- I'll PM you when it's ready!! :)

Hi, it's me again.

Order: 2 square minitables, 4 meeting-room chairs, kitchen counter, kitchen refrigerator, kitchen stove.
Mayor: Jordi.
Town name: Johto.
TBT total: 80 TBT + one free.
RV visit?: No.

Hi! I can do this for you. When did you need this by? I might be sleeping in about an hour or so from now, I'll PM you if you don't respond !

Hi! I can do this for you. When did you need this by? I might be sleeping in about an hour or so from now, I'll PM you if you don't respond !

I might be able to trade before you go to sleep, but VM/PM just in case when you're ready. :)

I'm sorry I didn't see this any earlier, but okay. I will do my best. :)

Back