• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Welcome to Today's Episode of 'The Sun Sets Tomorrow'

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Ah, the gossipy, soap opera-esqe happenings in town. I feel as though I need to chronicle some of the more interesting things that go on. Who has been seen talking together? Who is feuding? Who left articles of clothing or furniture at another house (how does that even happen?!?)?

In the sleepy town of Salem, Mayor Erin has been uncovering all sorts of interesting tidbits.

Mathilda, the local gossip, seems intent on playing matchmaker for her younger sister, Kitt. Which eligible bachelor has she set her sights on? None other than W. Link, dashing wolf about town. Mathilda made a point of asking the mayor if she thought Kitt and W. Link were a cute couple. Perhaps she felt she had overplayed her hand, because she immediately backpedaled, saying that of course, they aren't actually a couple... yet.

One has to wonder what W. Link has done to rise in Mathilda's good graces, as just the day before, she was complaining that he was a couch hog. Did Kitt confess her feelings to her big sis? We aren't sure. But it is a good bet that neither kangaroo saw the meeting the mayor did this morning. Hidden off the main path, back in the forest, W. Link was in earnest discussion with someone. Drawing closer, Mayor Erin discovered that he was talking to Epona. Curious, the mayor stepped into the treeline. She there heard that W. Link had given a keychain to the stylish horse with the letter 'S' on it. Confused as to what that meant, Epona asked for clarification. W. Link explained that it stood for Sweet as Pie. He also had one, bearing an 'N', which stood for Better than Nothing. And if the two were put together, they would be Sweet Nothings.

It may be that this wolf is donning sheep's clothing in order to capture the hearts of the ladies of town. Does that mean that Kitt is bound for heartbreak? And what of the other would-be Romeo in Salem, Beardo? Rumors about town have recently linked Beardo with sweet pup, Goldie. Perhaps her gentle ways have tamed the blue bear.

For now, it appears that Midge is holding herself above the fray, Dizzy has a new coloring book to keep him happy, Roald, having just celebrated another birthday, is training harder than ever to show that he still can race with the best of them, and Vic is keeping his opinions to himself, although the gruff bull does seem to be keeping a close eye on what the younger crowd is up to.

Today's episode ends with Mayor Erin, needing to process all that she has discovered, sitting in the café, sipping coffee.

That is so cute!
Tex and Rhonda are totally dating in my town. I keep catching him at her house and they both get embarrassed and ask me not to tell anyone. And I am now basically both of their couriers for their secret presents to each other. Too cute

Back