• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Welcome to UR DEATH!

Yeah I keep forgetting. Today I'll do it though. I have reminders all over my house saying I need to develop my photos so I can get them onto TBT. lol

Alright so... my friend roster is full. I am going to make another character in a few days so I can put in more friend codes (I may even use my friends character). So yeah, I can't add anymore cats until the new person gets here. lol

=^^= Nya

- Aurora: penguin, female

I had her!
Favorite <3
I must talk to her constantly :D

lol, thanks everyone.

PICTURES COMING SOON!

I'm getting them developed today. I kept forgetting and now, I really really want them developed. I just wish I knew how to get them up without having to develop them. Less money, and faster. lol

=^^= Nya

:gyroiddance: Ooh I have some of the LUCKY CAT SERIES,Wii Speak (My voice will sound like a girl though >_< ) annnnnnnnd that's it. :D

Friend Code:2621-6726-6074 (write it on a piece of paper :p )

Character Name:peyton :)

Town Name:Yikerton :gyroiddance:

I gots Cherrys lots of them!

I could come over and plant a bunch!!!! :gyroiddance: ^_^

I saw the video you where in, and I think your funny xD so if you ever wanna hang out PM me and I'll open my gates for you :D

BlackPhoenix said:
I saw the video you where in, and I think your funny xD so if you ever wanna hang out PM me and I'll open my gates for you :D
Meowy hasn't been here since March, 'tis sad really, she was awesome :p

Back