• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What animal(s) would you choose?

Punchyleaf

森森森森森森&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
森
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
So, this is not a "what's your favorite villager" like the title may imply lol

This is actually a more of "what animal would you choose to be in animal crossing new leaf and its hopeful successors?"
If anyone remembers, the directors said they were a bit hard pressed as they didnt have many more animals to work with whilst coming up with the new neighbor roster. Personally, I think they need to open up some books and look up some more animals as there are plenty of ideas left!
In the big cat family; I would've loved to have seen female Lions, leopards, cheetahs
In the dog family; a type of coyote (I'm still waiting for dogs that look like booker to show up lol)
In the random animals I don't feel like categorizing family; Red Pandas, Ring tailed lemurs, Tasmanian devils, dragons, bats, raccoons, chinchillas, foxes (that don't look weird head shaped like Redd), otters, sea lions, salamanders, geese, and a few others I can't quite remember right now.

But cheetahs, female lions, red pandas and chinchillas are ones I most definitely wish to have seen used :(

you took foxes right out of my mouth. But hmm a lot of them you listed are cool. I guess I would add herons, crabs (why not?), bats and other nocturnal animals that only come out at sunset and night. This is actually kinda hard. But they did a good job so far, and I expect they'll keep doing great.

I want to see panthers! They're my favorite big cat. But red pandas and chinchillas sound so adorable! I can just see a chinchilla villager talking to a hamster one. Both small, but the chinchilla villager has huge ears and a fluffy tail. :D
I kinda think they shouldn't use a species that has already been used for a special character, like Pascal and Tom Nook. Seeing other otters and raccoons would just feel weird, but maybe thats just me, haha.

Hmm.. maybe a ferret? Lol. They did kinda get most of them covered, I think. I can't remember if there are any parrots.

Back