• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you doing while you wait for AC:NL?

PapaNer

Fitzpleasure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I considered buying a Japanese 3DS and the game to play in 7 days, but I decided it's just a huge waste of money, As I'd much rather save $300 and play with my friends down the road. SO I've just started playing WW again with some friends and making a Nintendo custom vinyl for my 3dsXL at work. After today's new trailer, I'm shaking with anticipation. This game can't come soon enough!

Here is a link to the beginnings of my vinyl, if you are interested in it/have suggestions. http://imgur.com/PpwJ2

Eh. I've bee playing ACCF for months now and I'm happy with that.

I am playing B2 right now I'll probably find some other game to play whilst i wait, but waiting for something that scored 39/40 doesn't bother me that much, i'm fine waiting for perfection

I'll be.. living my normal life... doing college apps ;_;
But I'm planning to get a 3DS for the holidays, and also Pokemon Black/White 2 (even though it's not specifically for 3DS. It'll be fun to play on a new system!) so that will keep me busy for a while :)

^ Don't play a normal DS game on the 3ds, the resolution sucks.
I'll watch japanese town tours and let's plays, and I'll probably get myself black 2.

I've been playing City Folk on a new town on top of a couple of other games.
I'm also in college, so I've been doing homework for that, though I've fallen behind and I need to get my act together and get myself caught up...
But yeah. I'm expecting to get a 3DS for Christmas so I'll hopefully be able to get New Leaf as soon as it comes out. I just wish that there were more games for the 3DS that I want, but my list is currently very short.

I've been playing Population Growing, myself. I started my town sometime earlier this month and haven't missed a day yet. Managed to get 2 golden shovels, a golden axe, paid off my entire house payments, and got the entire spooky series so far! I'm so excited for New Leaf to come out! I'm already planning to make outfits based off the ones I have already created. PRO Designs will be wonderful since I've never gotten to use them before!

I'll be..or have been doing college projects and working ;_; I was playing WW for a bit, but not much anymore. And ya it does look bad on the 3DS. So other than college and work, I'll be checking up on AC:NL updates and trying not to spoil myself too much. >__>''' Really just wanting to hear a legit release date :p

I've been playing population growing a lot and my boyfriend bought me sims 3 supernatural for halloween so now I'm playing that a lot too. I also have to do a massive amount of college work. I shall be kept very busy.

I feel like the only one that isn't super hampered with college work. I have about 3 semesters left till graduation, but of the 13 classes, 9 are coding, and I don't really have much a problem with those. Maybe I'll take a more involved class next semester to take my mind off it.

Playing a Professor Layton game now and I am going to start with Enchanted Folk And The School Of Wizardry.

I have been playing ACWW AND ACGC. I also have college stuff to do :( I need to get the new Pokemon games that came out and I am also going to get Paper Mario Sticker Star when it comes out.

I'm going to watch all the new information pour in from the Japanese players while I sit around and and play Harvest Moon: A new Beginning. It will be nice to finally have a decent game for the 3Ds.

I started a new town in WW because I'm so excited to play this new one. City Folk is not as convenient to play, but WW definitely feels like a step backwards. I also play MouseHunt on facebook. I'm watching closely for any new information I can find about the new game and, well... yeah. So excited for the new game!

Yeah I am pretty swamped with college work right now, but the wait is making me crazy lol (but I know it will be worth it) Pulling a late nighter tonight actually so I really shouldnt be on here hahaah! But yeah I will probably pick up the new harvest moon game next week and see if I can get into that.

Back