• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you doing while you wait for AC:NL?

Reading books, writing stuff, playing MineCraft on Xbox, listening to music, singing whatever I can and more. So I can wait, maybe. :3 (The Hungry Games, The Sliver Door are books I'm currently reading). Oh and my life, and school.

In my wait time I been adding to the population, and now I'm raising them.
My baby girl is 2 this month.
My son will be 6 months this month close to the same time.
O and I'm reading catching fire.
I add its the first book I have ever read that I had not all ready seen the movie to.
3rd book I have ever read.
Fight club, and hunger games are the other two.

I can't really get back into any of the other Animal Crossing games sadly.I find it especially hard to when a new one is just around the corner. Instead I'm just playing other games and going about usual business. :lemon:

I can't really get back into any of the other Animal Crossing games sadly.I find it especially hard to when a new one is just around the corner. Instead I'm just playing other games and going about usual business. :lemon:

I know what you mean, in regards to it being harder to get into the old games. I'm still having fun on WW, but it's almost making me more anxious for NL.

I've been just living out life for the moment, but I plan on getting Paper Mario: Sticker Star when it comes out and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask later this year, so both of those should keep me occupied until ACNL makes it to NA.

Reading books. Writing. Keeping my good grades in school. Being a total fangirl. Playing Pokemon. The usual basically.

At first when I learn about a game I really want I go through this "OHMYGOSH! I. CANT. LIVE. WITHOUT. THIS. GAME." phase (like with this game, Pokemon BW, Sims 3 Pets...) After that, I become patient and realize I can wait any amount of time for it and I'll love it just as much. I've moved on to the patient phase now.

I'm not too worried about the wait, I know it's gonna be months before it's released anyways.

I've been reading city of bones
And I've been trying to catch up with my grades also I've never played city folk so I might buy a pre-owned copy just so I can keep myself busy until acnl comes out next year :)

I've been playing City Folk, wishing it were New Leaf. I'll be ocean fishing, and then I'll get a strong urge to just wade into the water and swim. Or I'll get a new outfit, and think how it would look so much better as a shirt rather than a dress. But it has been keeping me entertained, nonetheless.

I've been playing City Folk, wishing it were New Leaf. I'll be ocean fishing, and then I'll get a strong urge to just wade into the water and swim. Or I'll get a new outfit, and think how it would look so much better as a shirt rather than a dress. But it has been keeping me entertained, nonetheless.
Yeah, I made my own Luke Triton cotstume from my favorite game series. I hope we get PRO Pants.

I have no life, hence I have watched the Japanese Nintendo Direct like three times. Also been watching lots of trailers. Might pull out WW again. :3
And CF too. Animal Crossing is awesome!

oops i posted in the wrong thread this is awkward...

Back