• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

Probably UFO’s best album. Tracks 2, 4, 7 and 8 are my favorites. Their guitarist on this album, Michael Schenker, has a relative (Rudolph) who’s known for being a member of the Scorpions, and Michael used to be with that band as well for their earliest albums, before leaving for UFO.

Kevin Can Wait on the TV. Last thing in my work truck as I got home today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-225012.png
    Screenshot_20231118-225012.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 3
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

A song from Todd Rundgren's band I just heard about a couple days ago. The first part of the song where it talks about the news is SUPER relatable to me. Ever since the events of three years ago, I've permanently avoided watching TV news channels as they are super depressing 95% of the time and it affects my anxiety levels like crazy. It's even got to the point where my parents are forced to either mute or change the nightly news if I enter the room and its on. It's not Lester Holt's fault, really - he's just tasked to share a lot of sensitive things that seem to cause me to become increasingly worried about myself and what's around me.

But, like what the song says, I go for the "up" whenever I can by avoiding negative news to reach my mind, and the results speak for themselves, really.

Love these guys! They've got a huge Pink Floyd influence(which is ironic, as I'm not huge on Pink Floyd).
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Back