• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

From the ex-drummer and ex-guitarist/lead singer of 10cc, respectively. Although the duo continued to make some wacky songs past 10cc, this is one of their more "normal" songs, and ironically became a one-hit wonder for them. Normally, I don't watch music videos, but I decided to share this song's video as I actually watched it before. It's basically grayscale headshots of Kevin Godley and Lol Creme lip-syncing the song and "crying" alongside some random people who do the same thing. Nothing else, just that. It's a very powerful song overall, especially at the end.

I first found out about this song from Grand Theft Auto IV, and couldn't get it added to my streaming library for the longest time up until about three years ago.

Back