• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Listening To?

*BEEP BEEEEP!* 🪟🚗 Yoo-hoooo! 👋🎲 Heeyyy, guess who didn't come crashing in this time, huh? 🤭 Passenger princess is sleeping. 🤫 Can't be waking people up to the sound of shattering glass and crumbling bricks, you know. Shhh... *drapes trench coat over your lap* I rather wake them up with the sound of my thoughts at the randomest hour of the night. 😂 Here, I just wanted to pop by and give you this one. 💿 You're all gonna like this one. It's quite literally about a dude rebelling against the norms and pursuing his own interests in life, whether those around him like it or not. I like to think I do that in several aspects of my life and it honestly feels good! 😁 Doing things that you feel are the right thing to do in your life while those around you don't agree with it... yeeaah, I think I know the feel bro. 🌼📝😐 *car sounds off a warning* Oh, look at that, I'm low on fuel! 😱 Well, guess we'll be taking the train instead, huh? Not that I mind, HAHAHAHA- Oh yeah, I'm still here. 🙊 Alright fellas, see ya around! Let me just... *beep* right there and no, not the CAR kinda beep, ya silly geese! 😉 I'm a silly flamingo, this is what do to silly rabbits! 🤪 *car slowly and reluctantly drives off* Come onnnn, come oonnn, we're almost theeerre! 😣 Oh hey, what does this button do? 🔘👈🎲 *vapor rises from the glove box and a bottle of champagne rolls out* Ooooohhhhh! 🍾😏 Just in time to watch the sunrise too, how convenient....... *slowly rolls the windows shut* Hehehehe... 👈👈😎

Back