• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Listening To?

1000008647.jpg

Just turned my music on at work and this started playing. I guess I accidentally fit into the theme most of y'all been playing lately

Nah, there's like 3 people (if I recall correctly) who post in this thread regularly, and they all love metal. XD Welcome to the club, I guess?
Lol I've noticed. I was saying a lot of songs from Kill Em All had been posted in the past like two days and then my phone played that. I guess they really are watching us through our phones *shivering like the museum owl when you donate a bug*

Listening to:

Last edited:
Lol I've noticed. I was saying a lot of songs from Kill Em All had been posted in the past like two days and then my phone played that. I guess they really are watching us through our phones *shivering like the museum owl when you donate a bug*
Kinda takes me to back to what @/ZeldaCrossing64 jokingly told me a while ago... "Next thing you know, I'll take your thoughts away... And replace them with Metallica songs."

Anyway, here's what I'm listening to as I'm typing this:

Kinda takes me to back to what @/ZeldaCrossing64 jokingly told me a while ago... "Next thing you know, I'll take your thoughts away... And replace them with Metallica songs."

Anyway, here's what I'm listening to as I'm typing this:
Lol! Off topic but my best friend at one of my previous jobs used to have a habit of changing the words that came on the radio as we were working. "Maneater" is one of those songs, so this brought back great memories.

"Tainted Love" by Soft Cell came on just now so I'm officially convinced I'm under surveillance 😂

Back