What Are You Listening To?

I'd say either this or 'Theogonia' is RC's magnum opus...I can't quite decide which.

Whoops! Almost missed this thread... we've been awfully distracted lately... 🎲💭👱‍♀️ Isn't that right? .... 👱‍♀️💭🤵 Uhh... yeah, anyway.... this IS the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, right? *double checks the sign outside* Yeah th-... *notices the shattered glass on the door* yeeeaaah this is it alright. Hey, what's that dangling from the ceiling over there? 🪢 🎙️🔍👱‍♀️🎲 What are THESE dangling by your side? Give me that... 👱‍♀️🤝🎲 Yeaaah, much better.... You know what, we'll be riiiight back... 👫🚪 *exits out the thread and ...* You know, let's go back in.... 🚪👫 Sorry, we're just SO distracted! 🤪 ANYWAY... here's a little song for those of us distracted by... certain thoughts. Certain thoughts about... *glances at you* 👱‍♀️🔍🎲 certain people... *glances at you again* 👱‍♀️🔍🔍🎲 ... *stares...* 👁️👁️ Are you staring at me too? 👱‍♀️🔎🎲 Yeah, I think she is... uhh... where was I? 🤭 *scratches eyebrow* 🎲🤔 *giggles* 👱‍♀️😂 This one's about catching stars! 🌠 I've caught these... 👱‍♀️🤝🎲 These are stars. They have 5 points... they're waaarrm.... and I make wishes upon them. Just... like... this. 😘 We'll leave you with this song, may it distract you all too. We think it may resonate with someone here... 🎲🤔👱‍♀️🤔 You know who you are... we see you with those balloons in your hands and eating cotton candy... 🎲😏👱‍♀️😏 Now if you'll excu- OW, who put this bag of cement here??😳 Someone must've been very happy today... Watch your ste- 👱‍♀️⌚🦶🆙🎲 Oop! Yes, that is my watch, thank you... It's time for us to go! We've got distracting matters to get to... 👋🎲👋👱‍♀️

Back