• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you looking forward to the most in New Leaf?

Starting fresh (yet again) and using all the new features, building up and customizing my town, and hopefully meet other people online. Also playing with my brother since he's getting the game too.

Not having to work for Tom Nook as a tutorial, for starters. xD

After that, it's all the customization that's possible. All those clothes and socks and shoes and hats and furniture and accessories... (AND!) and the house. Oh my gosh, the house. The house in this game has been the house I've wanted since I first played Wild World.

Actually upgrading my house all the way :p and possibly getting the gold exterior. I havent finished my house since the FIRST animal crossing. I just can be bothered to pay all that money :p

Im also looking forward to the mini games on the island. I really dont see me ever getting bored now in this game. I be playing for days on end XD

I'm really looking forward to designing clothes and patterns, organizing and making my town look pretty... c:
As well as that, experiencing the new features!

TO DESTROY ALL AND EVERYONE!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. THIS WORLD IS MINE TO RULE.
and to see Lord Resetti's lair...

I really want QR codes since I suck at making paths and nice designs ^^ I've already stocked up on so many awesome QR codes, I don't know what I'll do with them all :3

New personality types. I hope I get a smug and a big sister from the get go.

Oh and Lazy the sloth, and the new plants. Im gonna freaking love gardening even more if i get to hang with an adorable sloth.

New clothes, new furniture, and town customization. I'm also really excited for black and red hair, because those were always the two colors I wanted, but they never had.

Back