• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you looking forward to the most in New Leaf?

Mostly the improved graphics and the new diving/island, and the qr code designs!!

Just everything. Animal crossing in my opinion is so much more fun to play on a portable system. The graphics are beautiful and I can't wait to play it and see all the new features. Plus this time around I will get to play it with my boyfriend which I think will make the game even more fun. :)

Playing it. I've been waiting three years for this game. It still feels unreal that the release date is so close. Other than that, I guess it's being mayor or all the new clothing options. The new villagers are pretty awesome, too. Or maybe it's the new furniture... :3

Being Mayor, not working for Nook (freedom! :D), Community Projects [aka "Public Works" -_-], Takeout Coffee, Swimming, the Island, walking Barefoot, the Shopping Mall...
I guess you could say everything :D

Oh, yeah. Let's ignore my witty joke about taking over the town and becoming a dictator. c:

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to bug catching and fishing, since I used to love that back in the old AC games; it's pretty awesome saying you have caught all bugs and fish. Also, I'm gonna love the idea of visiting friend's towns again - that was always awesome. Oh, and lastly, seeing what fruit trees my town has. c:

lol Making a joke about being a dictator in Animal Crossing isn't exactly unique. :p Probably went right over most people's heads like it did mine. xD

I forgot to mention that I'm excited for diving. Fishing has always been my favorite pass time in the game, and diving is pretty similar in my eyes. Not only will have have new fish to catch but I will be able to catch them with my bare hands too! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA you cannot escape me, sea beasts. I AM YOUR NEW GOD.

I am ready for the mayor aspect of it and the whole shopping center.
Being able to customize my house and town is going to be great!

My favorite addition to this title though is going to be the island!

Just exploring all the new places in town and building community projects :) For the first time I'm going to have friends playing also so that'll be fun.

Actually upgrading my house all the way :p and possibly getting the gold exterior. I havent finished my house since the FIRST animal crossing. I just can be bothered to pay all that money :p

Im also looking forward to the mini games on the island. I really dont see me ever getting bored now in this game. I be playing for days on end XD

You make an excellent point :eek:

Community projects, all the new ways to customize furniture, PANTS! OMG PANTS! And changing the outside of your house! Man, when I heard about that part I got as excited as I did when I heard you could put windows and doors on diagonal walls in The Sims 2.

Each week I'm excited about something in this game. I guess this week I'm excited to get a town layout that I want and placing community projects, gardening and pathways in my town :).

I'm excited about all the new customization. I can't wait to make my town, house exterior, and house interior suited to my tastes.

I am also looking forward to the new shops, the island, and visiting other people's towns (whether through dreaming or not)

I am a person who gets excited over even the smaller additions, like being able to walk barefoot, or carrying your coffee around with you. I am also looking forward to being able to work with Brewster and just all of the customization in general. And let's not forget swimming and that awesome island. Truly can't wait.

I am a person who gets excited over even the smaller additions, like being able to walk barefoot, or carrying your coffee around with you. I am also looking forward to being able to work with Brewster and just all of the customization in general. And let's not forget swimming and that awesome island. Truly can't wait.

Oh yes! You reminded me! I'm also excited about being able to change shorts, and socks/shoes now.

Back