• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you looking forward to the most in New Leaf?

I haven't played Animal Crossing since Wild World! That's years ago! I couldn't play City Folk because my Wii died. (The joy of getting a console on release day, it couldn't even run SSBB)

I have always been a fan of the franchise so I can't describe how much I am excited for this game, i'm excited for everything, even what isn't new. Those 22 days seem like an eternity for me.

Like many people have said, there's just so much to be excited for! I guess what I'm most looking forward to is the full customization of your character. With all of the different variables, it's very unlikely that any two people will have the exact same style. I could care less what I look like in real life, but for some reason AC fashion matters to me :p

I haven't played AC since I was like in early elementary school so I don't know, I'm just looking forward to play it again.

the first thing that comes to mind is customization! the improved pattern maker has gotten me so excited omg

im also looking forward to making friends with all the lovely animals!! i love just about everyone and with so many new additions every new resident will be a surprise.

the little things make me really happy too, like when the animals wave when you leave a building or watching the stars at night...

actually scratch that basically everything in this game is something to look forward to

Diving, island, mini games, coffee shop, benches, bushes, shopping center, dream suite, qr codes, all the new animals, new personalities
omg I just can not wait any longer!

Swimming!! Also being able to call the shots as mayor. I'm really excited for the increased interactivity with the animals (not to mention new personalities) - I look forward to hear them say things I actually *haven't* heard before!

I look the most forward to better customization. I've practiced at pixel art, so I hope I can make some neat things! :)

Landscaping my town with public works projects, trees, bushes, bamboo, and flowers. My town's gonna look freaky-freaky-fresh~

Back