What are you most excited for about AC switch?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
I know we don't actually know anything about AC Switch, but what are you most excited for about a new AC game being released in general?

Personally I'm excited for a new soundtrack! I need some new hourly music to add to my studying playlist lol. (If they use the same music like they did for Wild World and City Folk I will not be happy...)

I’m excited for new villagers. And when the game comes out I’m not going to spoil all the new villagers that hasn’t been revealed during trailers. If I see a house with a new name, I just can’t wait to see who it is.

Related to the game: More PWPs and mayoral features.
Not related to the game: Bell Tree Forums to become much more lively and active.

Last edited:
Everything that the new game will bring. Specifically new villagers, new personality types, new stuff to do... Mainly just something besides what's in New Leaf because at this point I'm bored to death of it.

Last edited:
Mostly excited to be part of a new community with it. I mean, it's the reason I joined TBT. :) I wanted to be part of the community when something new was happening so we could watch it grow together from the ground up.

But I'm also excited for the music (if it ends up being different from NL), and for potentially a new atmosphere.

But I'm also excited for the music (if it ends up being different from NL), and for potentially a new atmosphere.

I am also really excited for an all new soundtrack (I really really hope they do one, but I think it's very likely!) and new visuals. I loved NL, but I am more than ready for a new look and feel to things. I hope it will look completely different from NL, while of course keeping the recognizable Animal Crossing charm!

Other than that I am just excited for all the new opportunities. Since we know so little (read: nothing) the possibilities are almost endless at this point. I'm hoping for a lot of sweet little details that make this wonderful simulation all the more immersive... just more immersion overall, really.
New things to see and do, new features and controls to get used to... I am excited for a fresh start.

And like Alolan_Apples mentioned above: I am also excited to be part of this community again after all those years, and in a time where it is going to get much more lively again! I first joined right around the time NL released in Japan, when the rest of us were super hyped and waiting for that sweet Europe/US release date. It's so nostalgic to experience this kind of thing again. ^^

Last edited:
i agree with alolan_apples im really stoked for the internet to be in the animal crossing trading craze the first few years like it was with new leaf. man that was awesome

i'm also excited for new K.K. songs and emotions! also the fact that villagers can now wear hats and accessories will be so fun to see what other people have their villagers dressed in assuming we will still be able to dress them up

The power of the Switch compared to the 3DS is what gets me excited. The potential for more complex AI, more dynamic weather and events, online interaction, more clothing design options, and hats. Tiny, adorable little hats.

I'm excited of how the new town will be, like what kind of chances they make and how different
it will be compare to the town you had in New Leaf. I hope for a bigger town with more space
for villagers and also unqiue new layouts, maybe also some little shops like the Re-Tail. I'm also
excited for new villagers and hope that the species which I would really like to see are make it
into the game. Besides those, I'm just excited in general for all the new stuff, like the new items,
new hair stlyes and so on.

The fact that it is finally confirmed. :lemon:

Then I guess hoping we can have a bigger map, the observatory possibly returning, and then the inevitable new villagers that will be introduced (here's hoping Foxes, Raccoons, and Turtles exist.)

Last edited:
Given that the series skipped the U (aside from dollar-store Mario Party) I'm most excited for the fact that this will be a HD Animal Crossing. Given the graphical styling, I doubt Nintendo will have much trouble getting it to run in 1080p.

Aside from that, I prefer the portability factor of Wild World and New Leaf, so to have a console quality game to play handheld is great.

I'm excited for all the new features, especially any that allow me to further customize my town. With the Switch being more powerful than the 3DS, I'm sure they will be able to do much more than New Leaf ever could have done.

I'm just happy that it exists, plain and simple. I would have settled for a New Leaf Deluxe. I was just tired of not having an Animal Crossing in my life, and there was no way I was picking up my 3DS again.

Back