What are your comfort games?

Mine are Pokémon (except Arceus due to the wild Pokémon constantly able to attack you directly), Disney Dreamlight Valley, and New Horizons. It’s their atmospheres that I find to be relaxing.

Last edited:
mine would have to be bully, yume nikki, pan'orama, and within the backrooms. pretty sure there's more, but that's all i can think of atm.

Both Animal Crossing and Disney Dreamlight Valley spring to mind. Both have real time gameplay and comforting characters and music to me

I'd say my comfort games are:

-Any 3D Super Mario game, but especially 64, 3D World, and Odyssey. 64 was one of my favorite games as a child, and I still feel a lot of fondness for it.

-Banjo-Kazooie, same story as Super Mario 64.

-Stardew Valley, the first farming game I played was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, and I've liked farming games ever since. I take long breaks from Stardew, but I always go back eventually.

-RuneScape, this game dominated my pre-teen and teen years, and if we're talking about a game that feels like home to me, then this is definitely the one. When I go back and play it now, even if that isn't very often, I can't help but soak in the nostalgia. When I do play it now, I usually just vibe and pick a skill to work on for a bit.

-Animal Crossing, I've played every game in the series, and I've had fun with every one.

-GeoGuessr, nothing like exploring the world to take your mind off of things! Sometimes I play competitive modes to put my knowledge to the test against others, and sometimes I just play solo, choose a map, no time limit, and look around as long as I want before making a guess.

Back