What are your Monthly Subscriptions?

Currently, I subscribe to Disney+ and Nintendo Switch Online. I am thinking about subscribing to Japanese snack box, book subscription box, Discord Nitro, and Spotify.

What are some you think are interesting concepts but don't use?: ESPN+ and Discovery+
What would you like to have that doesn't exist currently?: I don't know, I can't really think of anything.
Do you use free trials often? No, I only start using free trials if I know I am most likely going to buy the subscription because I will forget to cancel it.
Subscriptions you used to have but no longer have?
Netflix DVDs.

The current subscriptions I have right now are: HBOMax, Disney+, Nintendo Switch Online, and Peacock. My mom and I split Netflix and Hulu and Amazon Prime.

Mainly mobile games! Because Im too addicted to them, like Pocket camp, and another one Im too embarrassed to say.

But also Crave, and I help with Netflix

Me and my family/friends share monthly subs. I'm in charge of Netflix and occasionally Disney+.
My best friend is in charge of HBOmax.
My mom has Amazon Prime.

For me personally, I have a NordVPN sub and I also have a free Apple TV+ sub for a year.

currently we're paying for netflix, paramount plus (for drag race specifically), hulu, and amazon prime. besides that i have a ff14 subscription and we also have a monthly plant delivery service :)

we pay for:
Nintendo Switch Online
Playstation Plus
Amazon Prime
Spotify
and one Patreon for me and one Twitch streamer for husbando

and we’re leeching Netflix from his parents :3

nevermind he just informed me that we haven’t been doing that since 2018 lmao

Last edited:
Spotify. that’s about it! i use the free trial for ffxiv so i don’t have to pay for a sub there & a friend of mine put me on her NSO plan so she pays for all 8 of us (at her insistence; it’s a blessing).

i used to also pay for RuneScape every month but i took a well-needed break from it so i cancelled my sub and it’s gonna stay cancelled for a good while because my computer doesn’t run it very well 😅

Anime streaming services (I do both Crunchyroll and Funimation and split with a friend), one mobile game (which I honestly should drop), Nintendo Online, and two Twitch Streamers! I feel like I don't watch as much Twitch anymore so I'm considering dropping one of my subscriptions... what to do...

Back