• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are your positive qualities?

I am determined.
I will not rest until I succeed.
I'm extremely loyal and smart.

I'm AWESOME AT TWIRLING FIRE BATONS

-I keep my promises, I'm loyal to my friends
-I'm sorta smart I guess
-I never judge, or try not to - especially without knowing the full story! And I always try to see stuff from other people's point of view.
-I listen
-I'm caring & considerate
-I try and help people as much as possible
-I love others lol
-I'm determined
-I have really nice colored hair (or I think anyway)
-I don't really give a f**k about what others think of me, I really don't xD

Everyone, you're all so beautiful in so many ways! There is good in all of us. I love this thread♥

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not judgmental of people either unless they've proven before they are buttholes. And I'm open to most things as long as it's not including pee, poop or needles things.

I'm clever and creative, i voice my opinion and don't take **** from anyone. I consider myself to be very open minded and accepting of new ideas. Drawing (i'm not very good at it) but I draw ALL over my school work. I will love you with all my heart if you love me back. AND plus i'm a ****ing badass (that's my self-confidence lol)

I'm clever and creative, i voice my opinion and don't take **** from anyone. I consider myself to be very open minded and accepting of new ideas. Drawing (i'm not very good at it) but I draw ALL over my school work. I will love you with all my heart if you love me back. AND plus i'm a ****ing badass (that's my self-confidence lol)

I like you. But yeah I voice my opinions too and it's fun that people can't take it or they throw a fit.. It's like dude I'm not gonna agree with you just to please ya lol.

Thankyou, I like you too now hehe! AND exactly, so many people can't take an honest opinion lol.

*hi-five*

Yeah, it's kinda interesting.. cause most of them ain't trolling either.

And yeah I'm creative too, especially when I sit during lectures and doodle, people get kinda fascinated about me for that lol

- I am pretty smart
- A good drawer
- Pretty sporty, & a fast runner/swimmer
- I like my singing voice, its pretty good
- I am a good listener
- I am creative and come up with weird + new ideas
- Pretty hilarious, i have a good sense of humour (though i don't laugh much since gross teeth are gross)
- I am really playful! I make games out of everything
- I am okay at doing hairstyles & makeup for friends
- I have a good fashion sense, and an eye for colours
- I am amazing at arguing and using comebacks

so many 'I AMs'

- I am pretty smart
- A good drawer
- Pretty sporty, & a fast runner/swimmer
- I like my singing voice, its pretty good
- I am a good listener
- I am creative and come up with weird + new ideas
- Pretty hilarious, i have a good sense of humour (though i don't laugh much since gross teeth are gross)
- I am really playful! I make games out of everything
- I am okay at doing hairstyles & makeup for friends
- I have a good fashion sense, and an eye for colours
- I am amazing at arguing and using comebacks

so many 'I AMs'

That's good and have self-confidence, you can never be too good ;)

But yeah I have pretty good looks they say, so yeah.

That's good and have self-confidence, you can never be too good ;)

But yeah I have pretty good looks they say, so yeah.

ahah i felt so up myself, it was bad.. but yeah a good self confidence doesn't hurt : ' )

i bet you're super pretty!

Yeah and it's always good to have good singing voice, I sound like a frog on crack lol.

Coming from the people who say I have, I believe them :)

yeah, i think comebacks and arguing are my specialty too haha!

Last edited:
I think I'm relatively cute. I could look in a mirror and liking what I see. I also have a good figure, which people have complimented me a lot! People say I'm kind, but I feel like other people are kinder than me sobs. My family thinks I'm wise too. I also look young and innocent, which hides the wolf inside me pretty well :lemon:

I feel i have a good head on my shoulders. I don't give in to peer pressure. I know i have very stubborn, and that can be bad, but sometimes its good for where I am right now in this world. I know what i want and i don't change my mind. I am very good at keeping secrets, and I feel like i have a way with making people feel better in a sense. But thats it i guess

Since I gave 3 negative traits on the other thread, I'll give 3 positive ones:

- Loyal (seriously, I'll stick with someone through thick and thin as long as they're a decent person)
- Good listener
- Open-minded

Last edited:
Since I gave 3 negative traits on the other thread, I'll give 3 positive ones:

- Loyal (seriously, I'll stick with someone through thick and thin as long as they're a decent person)
- Good listener
- Open-minded

Are you my unknown twin? This is pretty much me :)

Back