• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What color is your hair as of right now?

I think mine's called ash brown? I wear a werewolf hood anyway, you can't see it.

Now mine's mauve. None of my clothes look at all good with dark hair.

Mine is light purple. I haven't changed it for the longest time! If not purple, I'd choose sky blue. ^^

White.
No matter what, it will STAY white forever. Even if my current clothing doesn't match it (but it does now)

Lilac. I swap between lilac and pink on a fairly regular basis. My hair IRL is dark pink - I went grey very early (22) and as I'm self-employed I don't need to look "corporate" anymore, so it's pink from May to October and purple from around Hallowe'en til after Easter. Makes me much happier than grey/white!

My hair is the lighter blonde right now. I haven't unlocked Shampoodle's yet, but I had brown hair before and a friend kept telling me my tan made me look bald, so they let me use their Shampoodle's.

Dark Green("Color of the forest"). When the game first game out I actually had dark green hair irl. I really like it so I probably wont change it any time soon.

Back