• Neck length or shorter

• Shoulder length

• Armpit length

• Chest length

• Waist length

• Hip length or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's just barely at my waist now, but i plan to get it trimmed somewhat soon

Mine's about chest length right now which is longer than I usually like it. When I get it cut next I'll probably go around shoulder length, and someday when I work up the courage I'd really like to try it shorter than that

Very short! Well, it's currently breached containment and is starting to encroach over the tops of my ears. But I typically get a clipper cut from my partner every couple of months, then let it grow until it gets a bit fluffy, then buzz it down again. The top is juuuust slightly longer than the sides, but not by much. I love the freedom and ease of having my hair super short (not to mention that I NEVER have to feel a stray hair touch my neck EVER AGAIN) and I can't see myself moving out of the short-hair poll category any time soon.

I also work with kids, so it's kind of cool to get to show them that women can have short hair. I know that seems obvious, but I see upwards of 1,000 kids each year and I'd say I see little girls with super short haircuts maybe . . . two or three times a year? Kids have told me that I am the first woman they've ever seen with short hair and "masculine" style (I often wear men's clothes and never wear makeup) and I honestly do think it's important for kids to know that they have choices--not just to be told that by teachers and parents, but to actually SEE real live adults who look a variety of ways.

up to my neck and i plan on letting it grow this time instead of keeping it at this length. i miss being able to make a ponytail sometimes. >:

my hair is only a few inches long hehe. for most of my life my hair length was between my shoulders and waist line, but a few years ago I had it cut short and I will never grow it out ever again lol :3

It's currently shoulder length. I grew it out a bit longer because I was sick of having it referred to as a pixie cut, which is common among women. I'm satisfied with how it looks now!

I always get my hair cut around armpit length now. I used to have it to chest length and longer when I was younger, but I think now my current length suits me better (at least at my age of being on my mid-20’s)

Not sure, I think it's chest length, I have a pony tail right now. I don't really care for long hair, I usually keep them short but since my dentist raises his prices (like 75$ more in 3 years), I have no money left for the hairdresser who also outrageously raised his prices. Sometimes I think I should cut them myself but the last time I did it....I had to pay a hairdresser right after....

Back