• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What continent would you travel to first?

What continent is your travel destination?

• Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Asia

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Europe

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • North America

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Oceania

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • South America

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
That’s tough…there’s so many interesting countries in the world. Some of my dream destinations include France, Egypt, Brazil, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Finland, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia. Maybe Cuba if it’s open? Croatia also has GORGEOUS beaches so I’m definitely curious….

Ahh I'm torn between Asia and Europe, but I voted for Asia since I'd really love to visit Japan someday—I'd definitely need a big budget if I were to go though, because shopping would be one of my main to-dos ahaha. There's a few European countries I'd love to visit as well though; especially ones I have some ancestry from. In either case, seeing some historical architecture would be high on my priority list too. ;v;

This is tough, though I want to visit several countries like South Korea, Costa Rica, France, UK, Japan, Canada, Mexico, and Italy.

I'm from Europe and I like to visit Asia, preferably Japan. UK or Ireland would also be cool to experience.

I'm from North America, and I'm torn. Would love to visit several countries in Europe and my boyfriend and I would also love to visit Japan together someday.

I'll say Asia. My Japanese language teacher went on and on about how beautiful of a country it is to visit and how wonderful the food is, I'd love to see for myself! And my boyfriend is just very interested in Japanese cars.

i'm from europe, though i really want to head to norway at some stage! (specifically Bergen + Tromsø for the northern lights) 😌

or just anywhere to see the northern lights!! seeing them whilst in norway would be pretty rad though

I’m from North America and I’ve been to Europe (and would love to go back) but I want to visit all the continents, yes, including Antarctica! I choose Asia because I want to go to Japan pretty bad!

i live in north america (canada), and honestly the only place i really want to travel to is also in north america. my closest internet friend of almost 6 years lives in las vegas, and so it’s a dream of mine to be able to travel there one day. my mom won a trip to las vegas before i was born but sadly didn’t get to go, so i’d love to be able to take her there as well 💜

i haven’t even travelled outside of the province before, let alone the country, so honestly i’d love to travel pretty much anywhere lol. las vegas is definitely my priority though.

Europe. Language-wise, I feel they're more likely to have people who speak English than others, which is good because I speak English and like, a fraction of Spanish.

Also, there's just a ton of history there that I'd want to see.

you could go to africa or south America and find penguins too. lol
Can't believe I didn't see this. Yes, I know you can see them in South America and have them in small numbers in Peru and Chile (I do live here!) but its the bragging rights of actually GOING to Antarctica. Its insanely expensive unless you find a great deal.

Anyway...my tastes have changed and now I want to go to southern Europe, mainly Greece and Italy and that area of the Mediterranean. Our 3rd anniversary is next year and I'm looking for a relaxing but interesting place to visit. Me and my partner love ancient history so its one of the top choices.

I have always, always, dreamed of going to other countries in general. Ever since I was a kid I've had a fascination with the Asian culture, and I was one of those kids that did get exposed mainly the Japanese culture and Chinese. But once I got older and discovered there's more cultures, more love, more history, more knowledge around the entire place, my heart just jumped into motion to make it a deal to travel to several countries in Asia. That would take a lot of time and money, which is why it is just gonna be a bucket list for the rest of my life rather than making it a deal by "age 25" or "age 42"

I'd love to go to Asia, specifically Japan or South Korea. I kinda voted for Asia without thinking too much, but I'd also love to explore Oceania more too even though I'm from Oceania. I'd like to visit Rarotonga, Bali, and Fiji as well.

I voted europe because theres a lot of places I would love to go, specifically Amsterdam. I would love to see as much as I can though

i'd like to visit europe at least one honestly. my mom travelled all over europe before she gave birth to me so i'd like to go as well!

Asia. I really want to visit korea and my husband is from the philippines so it's also a really important goal for me to visit his homeland!

To start with, for context I'm from America, and the only continent I've been to is North America. Of course there are other places in North America I'd like to visit, but I'll exclude it for the purpose of this thread.

That being said, starting with the continent I'd most like to visit:
Europe > Asia > South America > Africa > Oceania > Antarctica

It was really hard to choose between Europe and Asia for me. They both have countries that I'd love to visit, but ultimately, I decided to pick Europe as the continent I'd like to travel to first. There are so many European countries that I'd love to visit, such as Germany, France, the UK, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, The Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, and so on. Of course Asia has a lot I'd love to visit as well, such as Japan, South Korea, China, Thailand, India, and, while I don't have a specific country picked out at the moment, a Middle Eastern country would be cool as well. Petra in Jordan maybe, or some other historical place.

South America and Africa are also pretty close in my ranking, but I'm learning Spanish, so South America would probably make more sense. Although, Brazil speaks Portuguese, and I wouldn't mind visiting there as well. But the South American country I'd most like to visit is probably Peru. For Africa, Egypt and Morocco are the first that come to mind. Madagascar, Botswana, and Namibia as well

For Oceania, Australia and New Zealand, for example, are places that I think would be nice to visit, but it ultimately just comes down to me being more interested in visiting the other continents. Antarctica is the only one that I really have zero interest in visiting.

Overall, every continent has some beautiful locations, and I really wish I could visit them all, except Antarctica. I don't think that one's for me

Back