• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What designs will you be making when u get AC3DS?

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
i'll make some pokemon trainer designs that makes you look like one since there is better customisation.

what will you make?

I'm definitely going to try to make one of the girl's uniforms from Higurashi... I just hope we and adjust sleeve size and that stuff. But other than that, I'll make costumes and things of that nature.

I've always been fond of designing... Some patterns that I always did are the peach-princess-dress, a wedding dress, an Asian-styled school uniform, a Kimono, some nice apron for gardening...

Thinking of the new possibilities, I will probably do some coat-stuff (like red riding hood, haha) and also some norway-styled socks. :)

Last edited:
I cant make designs -sniffle, sob-

I would design, anything to do with dresses. Maybe I would make stylish hats to match the outfits or something.

I'm also going to make a festival kimono like I always do. I then wear it for all the special events around town.

I'm going to make Zelda designs, princess peach dress, princess daisy dress, seasonal stuff, Avatar the last Airbender and Avatar Korra stuff, adventure time, and more!!!! Also the cool little QR codes

A baseball shirt, with blue sleeves and the number 25, will be the first thing I make. After, I'll probably make a dress.

Definitely some kind of clothes designs. Maybe path designs, if possible.

I would design, anything to do with dresses. Maybe I would make stylish hats to match the outfits or something.

This is what I'll be doing, I love making dresses <3 I have some pretty nice ones in mind to make. Hopefully I like them enough to share with everyone!

Hmm, since we are allowed to make Pro designs for the pants I think (a new trailer) and obviously the shirts, I will be making a LOT.

I'll probably take some of my designs I've dabbled with irl and recreate them in-game. That and make a picnic blanket/towel/simple path pattern. I want my beach up and running as soon as possible. ・ω・

I'll be making... using other people's designs through QR code because there's no way I can make a decent design myself, :p

I will make a Flashy suit for events, a pathway, a town flag and i will either buy or design my normal outfit :D

I must say that looking at the new trailer, it looks like we are going to be able to have a lot more detail in the designs than we ever have had in previous games. That alone is exciting to me, and that we can share designs through QR code is wonderful because I am not an artist in pretty much any sense of the word :)

Since my town is going to be called Juicebox, I'm going to model my flag after a juicebox. It will have my town's native fruit as the flavor, and I'll probably have an animal drinking on the side saying, "Wow!"

Back