• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What designs will you be making when u get AC3DS?

I'll make a Princess Peach dress (like almost everyone else, lol) and if I can, I'll make an outfit that looks like the one the trainer from Pokemon Heartgold wears, withe pink shirt and shorts with suspenders, haha. Oh, and I'll make one that will make my character look like a human version of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! That would be ADORABLE!

well since im going to naming my town shigure (autumn rain in japanese) ill be making a flag with some kind of tree with autumn leafs and rain in some way lol

omg! i will make a whole summer wardrobe like cute pink dresses and mini skrits and 12 bathing suits and OHHHH I LOVE THIS GAME

I never been a clothing designer. Especially not on AC, but I am going to grit my teeth, try my hardest and create some clothes! I know that there are all ready swimming costumes that they are going to sell, but I am going to make a bikini with a towel wrapped around her body, a couple of cute dresses in lot's of themes. What the heck, I can make my OWN FASHION LINE!!!!! :lemon: Any volunteers for models? ... No one? Oh come on...

I love designing clothes IRL
Never been good at doing it on AC though...
I'm gonna try though, I'll probably start with a nice dress

Yeah, I can do just about anything I put my hands to, except draw :D

Aha. I know quite a lot of people who struggle at drawing, especially my family. The weridest part of it all, is that I'm brillant at art (well I guess that's what everyone thinks) Everything else I'm terrible at :(

Aha. I know quite a lot of people who struggle at drawing, especially my family. The weridest part of it all, is that I'm brillant at art (well I guess that's what everyone thinks) Everything else I'm terrible at :(

LOL seriously? Pretty mysterious.

I really dont like patterns, but I hope to make my own clothing line...

I never been a clothing designer. Especially not on AC, but I am going to grit my teeth, try my hardest and create some clothes! I know that there are all ready swimming costumes that they are going to sell, but I am going to make a bikini with a towel wrapped around her body, a couple of cute dresses in lot's of themes. What the heck, I can make my OWN FASHION LINE!!!!! :lemon: Any volunteers for models? ... No one? Oh come on...
I'LL BE YOUR MODEL.... do i get payed... I think I'll end of having my own fashion line too! I've been practicing making designs

I will be making a ton of designs for all kinds of stuff I am just so glad that the game dose not have a wii remote it
was so hard to make good patterns in city folk with the stupid wii mote.

If they don't have it in this game either, I'll be remaking Kafei's shirt from LoZ: Majora's Mask. (In AC, they spelled it Kaffe, which is wrong. =p)

It took me a while to get it just right in CF, but it looked off due to the character's round body. I bet it'll look even better with the longer, skinnier bodies.

Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Earthbound stuff. Probably some other random stuff too. Good thing for QR codes! Now the question is, how many designs can we have?

Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Earthbound stuff. Probably some other random stuff too. Good thing for QR codes! Now the question is, how many designs can we have?

On hand or all together?

I do believe there will be some sort of design storage system, but that's very wishful thinking so don't take my word completely. But it would make sense with the amount of other custom stuff.

If they don't have it in this game either, I'll be remaking Kafei's shirt from LoZ: Majora's Mask. (In AC, they spelled it Kaffe, which is wrong. =p)

It took me a while to get it just right in CF, but it looked off due to the character's round body. I bet it'll look even better with the longer, skinnier bodies.
Maybe they'll sell his boots o:

Maybe they'll sell his boots o:

The entire outfit would be amazing if it were in the game. The keaton mask, shirt, shorts, shoes. I wish they would do more stuff like that. More game references, cameos, whatever you wanna call it. I mean.. it's all Nintendo so I don't see how putting them in there would be a problem.. but I don't have high hopes for it.

Back