• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What designs will you be making when u get AC3DS?

A pink frilly dress. But it wont happen because I suck at making designs.

I'm awful at clothing designs, but even a crummy artist like me can reproduce Hello Kitty's face on a tile. Thank the gods she doesn't have a mouth.

My town will be inhabited by Earthbound characters, so I'll be making clothes for Ness, Paula and Jeff. I'll make pictures in the houses of Mr. Saturn, the Runaway Five and other characters from the game *is nuts about EarthBound*:blush:

I'm an artist irl, so my character's house will be filled with paintings on easels, and lots of clothing patterns.

My town will be inhabited by Earthbound characters, so I'll be making clothes for Ness, Paula and Jeff. I'll make pictures in the houses of Mr. Saturn, the Runaway Five and other characters from the game *is nuts about EarthBound*:blush:

I'm an artist irl, so my character's house will be filled with paintings on easels, and lots of clothing patterns.

That sounds amazing! I would love to visit your Earthbound town.

Back