• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

1. I got the Topiaries
2. Mac is in boxes ((FINALLY!))
3. Started Landscaping around where police station will go tomorrow ((can't do much until Mac's house is actually gone, though))
3. FIRST DAY OF PERFECT TOWN!!

So, now I have a huge list of PWPs I need to get done cuz tomorrow is police station, next is the town hall or flower clock, then whichever I didn't do the day before, then I will landscape cafe and below with topiaries ((which is 1 day each. TT^TT))

Gonna be busy in my town over the next few days.
I got plans. Big plans. ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH!
And I completely tore apart my house and put in fairytale items for the theme challenge...
Wouldn't surprised if it goes from 200k HHA to 1.1mill HHA pts needed with all the fairytale stuff I put in all the rooms and removing all the non-fairytale items I could think of.

And reorganized my locker so when my giveaway on tumblr ends tomorrow, it will be easier to hand out the prizes. ^^'

So, I got 6 things done today. ((I put 3 twice last time. XP))

I sent Marina a bunch of bubble-gum shirts, and she is now in one! It must have been the letter where I suggested that the reason octopus was discovered to be a delicacy was because somebody's octopus neighbor wouldn't change her clothing. I shudder to think what the inside of her house might look like now, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Now that my second character could finally use the QR reader, I put down a ton of paths throughout my town. I even completely re-did it once because I didn't like how it was looking the first time. There is still one large area that needs some but I'm waiting for a large flower arrangement to fully grow in there before I start on it.

Last edited:
I organized all my flowers. :3 Sold ones I didn't like. Took me about a few hours.
My town was really a mess of flowers. >.> Glad I finally did it. :3
Fixed my path some.(Messed it up when I was trying to pick flowers >.<)
Today was a good day for Hikari. <3​

-Got topiaries and created like 9 villagers to get stuff from the flower set.
-Cut down all random trees and planted lots of fruit trees around! (Im so glad I saved my Golden Axe from my old game )
-Set up flowers to get the hybrids Im missing
-Bought a lot of house exteriors, hopefuly they will all blend together nicely!
-Kicks started building his store wooooooo!
-In the process of making bells to build my house a second floor.
-Bought a lot of stuff on the board?s Re-tail to get ready for when my town is Dream worthy.

Got the topiaries, bought a majority of the Princess furniture set, got a few badges I've been trying to get from Phineas (he was so difficult to find without the microphone for some reason), and got the Fancy exterior for my alt character.

Got Hopper which means a lot of things:
- I only have one dreamie left to obtain, Mira!
- My town has it's long needed Cranky
- My favorite villager is back!

I havent played in such a long time.....
~Changed up my path a bit
~Pulled up some weeds
~Planted all my blue roses again
~Planted all my apples around a area of paths
~And i go Molly's picture, it was the last one I needed

Sigh. The round topiary actually seems to be 2x2 instead of 1x1, like the wiki says, and the places I've been planning to put them are "too close to a resident's home." Gotta either find another place or forget them.

Finally managed to find the ptero skull today, which means the fossil collection at the museum is complete. :D Also reached 100,000 HHA points and got the medal for it, as well as the bronze catalog maniac badge.

Last edited:
finally figured out where I wanna put my windmill!! Also…

Completed my fossil collection!!!! Wooohooo!!

Do you want to know what I did accomplish today? Let me tell you,

FREAKING GRACIE LAST FASHION CHECK! !
And Prince's lefting date! I was hopping to get it!

i'm so happy really i just i'm gonna cry

I replaced some flowers that I accidentally killed due to trying to TT for egg day. friggin egg day glitches! grr!

Got police station paid for.
Got an upgrade for Star's Hotel that should be done tomorrow.
Went from 200k HHA pts to 1.1mill HHA pts over night... so I got to put my house back to the way it was today... but better. XP

Curlos suggested the Stonehenge PWP (which I almost certainly won't build), and I got Eugene from somebody! My sixth permanent villager will be moving in soon! :)

I picked out a spot for my round topiary, next to my central park area, not far from the police station. I don't put in many new PWPs any more, so I'm looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
finally completed main street!!

finally figured out where I wanna put my windmill!! Also…

Completed my fossil collection!!!! Wooohooo!!

Yay fossils! I'm one away from completing mine so of course I can't find the stupid thing ANYWHERE. I've been looking for a couple weeks, digging up every fossil each day, and still can't find that last one.

As for me, I finished a public works project, though I may demolish it as I can't use the design sign like I hoped I could. :( Also bought a new painting for the museum, I just need to wait for it to be delivered in the morning, and another character bought a fake for his personal enjoyment. The Venus de Milo looks really pretty with her hair down. ^_^

prevented someone from moving
like i do every day because im slowly getting tired of acnl to do anything else :-(

Last edited:
Made my secondary character, which will be my turnip character AND an extra player when i get bored of my mayor for a little :)

Back