• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Planting bushes,trees,putting in a wooden bridge,arranging flowers.

•^• hard day of gardening

I arranged some flowers and built a pwp! c:
and merengue finally requested the fairytale streetlight n v n

Persuaded Molly to move in, got Harriet to give me a hideous hairstyle (in what ways are pigtails formal you stupid poodle?), talked Baabara into buying my sewing machine, and caught enough ocean fish to pay off my current home loan, the fountain, and two thirds of the topiary that will be the next public works project.

But I still feel I achieved nothing because I never managed to catch a second coelacanth for the museums collection. I'm starting to regret being the sort of player who meekly gives NPCs anything they ask for.

Already plot reset Genji that I auto-bought yesterday.
Had to demo a fountain anyways, so went ahead and used it as an excuse to plot reset him.
Only took to the 3rd load up... didn't get him into bamboo forest as I had planned out... but I actually really like the spot he is in.

Also working on my giveaway's entry list to hopefully get those items out today.

In Applewin...

What I accomplished today [Sunday 04.27.2014] was getting the Normal cat Lolly moved into my original town Applewin.

A couple days ago, I moved Snooty chicken Broffina out and into my cycle town. (That is where Lolly came from.) When I get the chance, I am going to move Broffina into my third town, Temps. I am awaiting a ping from the Peppy villager Penelope (who I want moved out).

Applewin has the villagers I'm wanting: Jambette, Scoot, and Twiggy were there from the beginning and, frankly, they are connected with my personal recognition of the identity of that town; Kidd was not one I thought I'd hang onto, when I got him months ago, but he turned out to be a surprisingly sensitive sweetie; and I have always liked the looks of Tammy. But I was wanting, since early this year, some highly-popular villagers (according to the ranks here at The Bell Tree Forums). Julian, Stitches, Rosie, and Lolly—all Top Tier—are chronologically the order in which they were moved into Applewin. They're all charming and wonderful. (I have moved out Broffina—who I genuinely like—because she needs a Cranky. I never saw any visiting villagers in her house. So, she will go to a town where I have a Cranky: Temps, with Tom. And I think that will be a better fit for Broffina.)

I feel that Applewin is essentially complete. The Public Works Projects—and I'm at full capacity right now—cannot meaningfully be improved upon. (This is why the town is now free of any Snooty and Cranky villagers. The standards are no longer necessary.) Cosmetics are the only thing I can consider. And there are not any Public Works Projects worth doing. The town looks as good as I can want. I suppose all I will add are more hybrids. Perhaps move some around as well. I don't have any white carnations or black cosmos. (I'm sorry about that.)

What I will need to do, for Applewin, is update the Dream Address so that it can include an unpacked Lolly for any visitor to see. I am going to wait for the next rain date. I can view Applewin, in a Dream sequence, from anther copy of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." And I like navigating the town in the rain.

After this, I will put Applewin on hold. The town date is in late-July 2014. I will write down the date, on a Post-It, and leave it be for that time. I will let some real time pass. And then the three-month advance time/date will not be silly. During the off-time, I can further work on building up my other two towns—Progress and Temps—by shaping them into ones I want to see. (This includes the cast of villagers I think would be suited for both.) And, besides, I added paths to Temps and additional paths to Progress. So they'll eventually blossom.

Last edited:
Katt's birthday was today! =D Happy occassion! Sad thing the only visitors she had all day were me and Ankha.

I'm trying to decide where to place my topiaries... Or I'll just leave them be for now. Bit stuck with the landscaping, think I need to keep doing it easy and bit by bit =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Owh, and not in ACNL, but connected to it, I made a new signature for myself! ^__^

Katt's birthday was today! =D Happy occassion! Sad thing the only visitors she had all day were me and Ankha.

I'm trying to decide where to place my topiaries... Or I'll just leave them be for now. Bit stuck with the landscaping, think I need to keep doing it easy and bit by bit =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Owh, and not in ACNL, but connected to it, I made a new signature for myself! ^__^

Landscaping should be planned to some extent.

Topiaries should be placed where they are showcase Public Works Projects.

Happy birthday to Katt!

I finally settled on a map (fingers crossed). That's a pretty big accomplishment in itself, lol. But, I am also setting the locations for player homes, which I already have the themes picked out for. And hopefully I'll have my 100% approval by the end of the day.

I started and paid off the cafe in Celadon, and invited Lolly to move in in Chrome. ^^

For the past few days, I've been mainly focused on landscaping, and making sure I get stuff done (Because sometimes I get distracted by GMod and forget to do daily routine stuff lol)

Klaus moved out today, and I picked up Dizzy from the campsite. I'm very eager to see what he does for my town as a Lazy villager. I plotted a bunch of places for my bushes and removed all of my durian and lemon trees, and replaced them with peach trees and pear trees.

Bought some more Modern Wood furniture, and I'm considering refurbishing them to see how they look and if they'll look good in Sasha's home. Finally mailed off my Left-Handed cats to the other PCs. Now I just need to order a bunch more and ship them to my villagers and hope they display them.

Finally tidied up my first town: perfect peaches in locker; fossils dug up, identified and sold/donated; random stuff in locker sold/sorted; and started customising a set of furniture for a new room theme.

I finally finished my path! I've been trying to come up with a nice, natural looking path that is still structured, and this is what I came up with:

HNI_0050_zps0f6f9940.jpg

It goes from the Train Station to Retail and the Dock.

You can run over Clovers in New Leaf (unlike in Wild World) and the bushs keep me from running off the path since I just bounce off of the sides and keep going. xD;

Back