• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

All I did, so far today, was visit another Bell Tree Forums member's town via its Dream Address.

I have created a new town that has more work to be done. It will replace my second town, Progress. I am in need of getting more worked done. More grinding out. I may do some of that today.

This may not be a particularly interesting thing to mention here. But, in reality, it's what's happening for me with "Animal Crossing: New Leaf."

Fully upgraded and paid off my house on my main char. Now currently trying to decorate the last two rooms and then going to work on the outside.

I've TT'd back to August in hopes of catching a tarantula and scorpion, because I need to fill up my dexes and I could never ever do this at night IRL.

So far I've managed to screw up 6 attempts at the scorpion, but thankfully a tarantula spawned directly in front of me after hours of scorpion hunting and I was able to catch it.

Started working towards the dream suite, finally found and caught a petaltail dragonfly which leaves only 3 bugs to go, and started to pull up random pansies because I can't stand that flower and my town is a random mess of them

today in 307H :
_ gave felicity medicine because she has a cold.
_ passed the third gracie grace check with iconic mixed with something, idr.
_ donated one of the three remaining fossils left in my museum (been quite some time)
_ obtained signatures for whitney by visiting my friends town and giving him stuffs.
_ gave julian an orange.

HOW COULD I FORGET I FINALLY GOT THE GOLD WATERING CAN NOW I CAN TRASH MY TOWN .

Last edited:
Realizing Stitches hasn't been seen in over a week and I should look for him :U

Last edited:
I have 100 visitors in my town and rebuilt the train station to Fairy Tale, the reason why because it matches with my paths. (I guess)

Only really cycled in Gemstone and gave a lot of people their dreamies. Pretty happy with how today is going so far. :3

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH <33
image.jpg

Today I finished enough cycling to start bringing all my beloved villagers back in. I had reset my cycle town and moved all 10 of my villagers out one by one do I could cycle to replot them all. I am now at 21 in the cycle do I can start moving my babies back in one at a time. I am hoping to hAve them all plotted in a week, fingers crossed :)

Invited Maple from camp site! Yahoo!

And first time going to club tortimer, say hi to the other guy and he flick off the wifi switch ......
:(

Last edited:
STILL haven't gotten HARRY THE USURPER to move out yet but at least I have now started ridding my town of my hundreds of parasitic yellow flowers by gifting them to villagers! :D

Finally got Anicotti to move, no ping and I wasn't expecting it since my other villagers didn't tell me.

Also, a void villager moved in - Diana! I'll keep her until I get her pic :)

Finally completed my museum in Kibble, so happy :). I also got Paula to move from my alt town Mania, she's gone on the 12th.

Back