• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Kibicity
Today was Chrissy's birthday! I gave her a red heart balloon and she was really happy with it. I'm sure it'll look great in her house. But here BFF seems to be... the horrible Deirdre! What? I don't understand you on this one, Chrissy...
Francine was sick, so I gave her some medicine. O'Hare wanted to leave in three days, but that's not happening.
I went to my cycling town to pull some more weeds, found two lucky clovers. I also took some flowers to plant them in Kibicity. Got the silver badge for pulling weeds from Phineas!

BourgVœu
Prevented Clay from moving, transfered stuff from my main town. Got to know Cookie better, I already like her a lot <3
Worked on paying my loans, and still trying to get the gorgeous bar thing. I tried to get my villagers' pictures, but no luck today as well. Now I'll just work on landscaping the town, and maybe I'll try to unlock some PWP!

Whitney was in my campsite and I had room to invite her in and move permanently! And immediately after that Tex came up to me and announced he was moving (I've been wanting Tex to move for months). Now I'll still have room if another great villager shows up in m campsite. :D

Lost one of my main town villagers today.

That's awful :( If you need someone to hold them for you, I have room in my cycling town.

As for me...

Kibicity
Francine should be better tomorrow. I visited Flurry's house (it's so empty you wouldn't believe it), gave O'Hare a perfect orange (still working on getting his pic...), declined a black bass to Chrissy (her house is actually cute and pretty original so I don't want to mess it up lol). Just the daily routine but it's nice to take some time for my main town. Maybe later today I'll work on my weeding badge again. I saw Leif earlier in my cycling town...

Bourg Vœu
Today is Festivale! It's the first time I'm playing through the Festivale in English, Pav? is really funny. I only got two pieces of the Pav? set but I'll work again on completing it, it would be nice in one of my rooms, or in one of my future houses. Clay and the other villagers were sooo cute dancing around... I couldn't resist it. I took tons of screenshots, lol

Pasadena
MARINA RANDOMLY PLOTTED IN MY TOWN. So shocked and excited, I have her in my other town, she was a dreamie, now I have her twice, I'm overjoyed and don't know what to do omg.

Honeymoo
Finally made my dream adress! Also, it's toy day!

Finally got the gold watering can! I held back from making any major changes to my town to keep up the perfect rating for 15 days straight, and now that I finally have it I can really start getting to work on designing my town! More PWPs and pathways and golden roses, I'm super excited. Also Whitney has yet to plot in my town but I'm waiting for her for the next couple of days.

Celebrated the construction of the water well PwP, placed the gyroid for the first suspension bridge, moved my tulip garden to the north-west area of Coven because they were too close to the roses, planted more perfect fruit trees because I finally got an axe from Leif's, construction on Kick's started today on Main Street, and got requests for the lighthouse and Dream Suite PwPs. Will probably start construction on the lighthouse first since I'm still early on in the save.

In my main town I arranged my flowers a bit and talked to my villagers.
In my cycling town I did the Halloween events :D It was really fun- I haven't done that event in the game before and it was really fun. I liked the prize items a lot as well :)

Got present 1 of 2 to be given on Labor Day and the 4th <3
Other than that ummm nada unless you count day two of CF when Ribbot moved in!

Last edited:
After finally completeing the HHA Theme challenge, I have started putting Mayor Diamond's house the way I want it. This is going to take a few days.
Also Fushia is moving in which is great as Cat Cove needs a uchi, but why did she have to plop her house in the perfect pear orchard. There were plenty of other spaces in the south part of town. Guess she is not a beach type villager.
Caroline, one of my originals pinged me this morning to move. Sadly I said yes. I need a bridge and her house is too close to locate it there.

I got a nearly 100% Celia, with the main change being that she was wearing the ducky tank (spellcheck changed that to sucky tank, LOL and true). I talked to her about seven times while holding her loud bloom tee and she asked for it and then flipped into it. Yay !

today in 307H :
1_ lolly asked to move, NOPE.
2_ put more paths down / unfortunately rid some flowers to make room
3_ finally got the mischief 'joke' i needed to complete michael's TPC.
4_ customized the love sofa to mail back to felicity.
5_ went to whitney's house to chill.
6_ paid off another expansion for my third character.
7_ gave diana some medicine because she's ill.
8_ hopefully landscape some more (must find bushes) and maybe visit some dream towns.

Caught a peacock butterfly, yay! I know they're not all the rare but this is the first time I've seen one in my town.

Also bought my first museum exhibit which I plan on using for gyroid storage.

Kibicity
Nothing ;_; They were all talking about the fireworks tomorrow and wouldn't give me anything to do ;A;

BourgV?u
Fauna rewarded me with her pic when I gave her a modern wood closet for an empty spot in her house :D I'm sooo happy, this is my first pic in this town! I also built a new bridge, almost finished to get all emotions from Club LOL, prevented Hamlet from moving, breeded flowers, re arranged them, worked on the town's layout, landscaped, put on some paths... pretty busy day in BV!

Last edited:
-Finished paying off the loan to my Subterranean Chamber and got my final room. Not sure as to what to put in there yet...
-Lost Muffy in a TT accident... (not so great)
-Reached the halfway point of my paths and nearly finished the bushes surrounding my plaza.
-Reached a total of 15 pieces of Gold Ore.

Paid off the first suspension bridge, bred some hybrid tulips and cosmos, upgrades started on Nookling Junction, paid off most of my $198,000 loan, wished on some shooting stars, got a request for the yield sign PwP, and earned some medals on the Island.

Last edited:
Back