• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Won the bronze, silver and gold bug off trophy in my summer town.
Mayor was the only one at the ceremony. Plan to put them in Sarah Sea/bug house.

I was finally able to get 4 symmetrically-placed streetlamps up. It makes a nice looking entrance ^^

Won my first Fishing Tournament in my newest town, Twinleaf.

Made around 800 000 Bells on the island today.

Had a Hybrid Red Pansy grow in, now aiming towards a Purple Pansy.

I gathered around 200 more flowers from gardening tours. THE FLOWER LEGION GROWS!

I finished my first blog post about my town which is a score!

cookie and Deirdre moved in! (yay!) Rudy moved out :( now Puck is moving in (agh!)

I built the fence near my house

done a bit more landscaping

and that is about it! :p

I got some signatures for Felicity ("Competitive Nom Nom" something or other - I don't even question the peppies anymore) and found that an acquaintance had hidden a basket of perfect apples behind my town tree when they came through the other day :) It was a nice surprise, and I'm a little weirded out that I didn't see it sooner since my house is literally right above the plaza. I must have walked past the apples at least a dozen times.

Also finished replacing my metal benches with the little log ones since I think they fit the overall look of the town better (in Bastille). In my secondary, I've just been customizing furniture and working toward house upgrades; tonight I'll probably sit down to make some paths and then start laying them.

I just caught an oarfish! I've never caught one in the all the years I've been playing! :>

Congrats! :D I haven't been fishing lately, this reminds me I need to get on that.

After a few days of trying (irl) I finally caught a coelacanth! Was such a pain, but I am so close to finishing my encyclopedias so I am happy :) I also started doing some more landscaping, now I'm off to see whats going on with my turnip prices!

I would say I accomplished something today, but I've been plot resetting for kid cat all day long and he won't stop plotting in my campsite area. .-.

I accomplished adopting Lolly into my town, getting rid of a super ugly villager, growing some new hybrids, building up my museum. I'm really excited about Lolly since she's such a cute little kitty.

I replaced an old yellow bench with a hammock, tore out the other hammock that was in town and built a bus stop in that area instead, and told Marcel not to move.

Today was my first day on AC! I got my tent (sadly Nook's Homes shut before I could ask about an upgrade), got the fishing pole, watering can, shovel and net. I got up to 19,000 bells and shook all my trees (which got me stung on the third beehive...)
I also plonked a regal bed in my tent. WHY NOT?

At the moment my villagers are Portia, Sydney, Freckles, Benedict and Knox. I only really like Portia, but they're not really all that bad. I tried to do enough stuff for Isabelle that I could change my flag and theme, but she wasn't having any of it. 'Go rest!' :(
Tomorrow I'll be a very busy bee, though!

- Introduced myself to my newest town resident, Quillson.
- Katrina happened to be in my town and stated my lucky item was an iconic top, which I happen to be wearing!
- Got 32000 Bells from the money rock with my increased luck.
- Paid off my Campsite PWP with said money rock spoils.
- Bought a few Yellow Hibiscus starts from the Island as well, which are now in front of my tiny home.
- Caught quite a few fish and insects to donate to the museum.

- Started work on setting up a park/square area in this huge open space east of my Plaza. Plan to have a path leading through a Wisteria Trellis to a small square with a Zen Clock in the middle; and 2 benches overlooking it. And a lot of flowers. Thinking a combination of blue and white flowers would look good.

- Paid off the construction fee for the Zen Clock - can't wait till tomorrow!

- Laid down paths and used Isabelle to perform "measurements" to see whether all the PWPs would fit in this area.

- Started to do the PWP Trick to get Flo to suggest the Wisteria Trellis as a PWP (something I've been working on for WEEKS now - it's one of the PWPs I want the most). Was about to dig holes and trap her when she pinged and suggested the Wisteria Trellis! Funny how things works.

- Went to a Nintendo Zone to download the newest DLC: the carp banner!

Achieved my second dream villager, Skye, in my town today. She's unpacking. <3

Granted it was due to a blunder on my end. I noticed my 3DS clock was behind a few days (not sure how, though) and I changed to back forgetting that it would jump my town's date ahead as well so she moved her house in a day earlier than expected.

Oops! Unintentional Time Traveling, for the lose. :(

Back