• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I finished the area around my side character's house besides a few small touches. Black and yellow roses look very striking together.

i would be really happy if i didn't pull my first all-nighter last night ;v; but i got poppy's pic! patiently waiting for molly's and probably mint, i think i'm somewhat close to getting hers!

I recently restarted my town, and today I completed my approval rating :)
However, pretty disappointed that a fenced off area for a new villager failed to appear today. I only have six villagers :< Oh well, I'm just glad my approval rating is finished; I can finally get down to business tomorrow if it passes through.

Not just today, but a summary of the past few days:
-Got almost all the way through 16villager cycle- 2 more to go!
- Put in the archway sculpture and a custom design sign for my residential area
- cleared the area I need for the tower and started work on donations for that
- started collecting furniture for my/my boyfriend's character and did an upgrade to his house

I got Tangy to move in - she's one of my favorite villagers, so I'm real glad I managed to catch her on the Villager Trading Plaza subforum.

I also set up some plots to start my intense blue rose & purple pansy breeding operation :p.

And I cleaned up my town from all those stray Bunny Day furniture lying around from yesterday. 17 pics of Zipper, ugh.

I managed to place down more items and junk all over my town's yard. I feel like a horrible mayor. I need self control...and more houses.

I watered my hybrids and breeding flowers to try and breed more hybrids so we'll see how that goes.

Today was Egg Day in my town. I got the entire Egg set along with far too many pics of Zipper. I also did some pathing and rearranged some furniture in my mayor's house. I wanted to move my log bench, but alas Isabelle wouldn't let me work today.

I opened up the museum's 2nd floor and bought all the exhibit rooms :D I need more space for my items roflmao

Peanut is moving out pretty soon, and I'm excited to see who I'm going to get! When Mitzi moved out, Dierdre moved in! He alse put his house EXACTLY where Mitzi's house used to be! :p

Chopped down all my previous fruit trees and got their fruit. Put it in front of Re-Tail. I really do not know how to landscape v - v Considering giving up lol

I got my last dreamy, made about 20 million by selling some things and my bank account almost can't hold anymore! Finished my house and started on landscaping around my town <3

I've been actually trying to hybridize flowers instead of just letting them pop up. I haven't really had much luck so far, but it's something new for me to do!

I also have successfully been ignoring Rudy so far, as I would like for him to leave my town.

3 days ago, I got a Flower bed PWP. And today, a drinking fountain PWP. I didn't realize I ran out of space, so I removed the wooden bench PWP near the plaza.

I just bought 2 villager pics I needed. I usually like earning them myself but things are different now...I'm changed lol

Back