• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I was able to adopt Merengue today thanks to Wei. Hope she plots her land tomorrow :D I also won the bug-off tournament today at 1st place. Its my first event in town. :)

I built the back room to my mayor's house, expanded it once, and finished decorating it. Also I stopped Pashmina from moving.

Merengue has put a plot on my town today. And I was able to adopt Muffy too. So im down looking for my last villager so Ill have 10.

I did make a lot of money through turnips today thanks to Cosgrove. I got the golden badge for turnips in one sitting. At least I dont have to toil and trouble those bugs in the tropical island.

I am now focusing gathering medals though. I think ill start buying the mermaid set.

Today, I finally got Kabuki's pic!! <|:D
I can't believe it, I'm so happy right now~
Also, I managed to pay off one of my rooms ^^ It took me a bit too long, but well...

today, among other things, i gained over 3 million bills while helping out other players, i visited the island for the first time in my new town, i upgraded my house again, i got the golden axe and i achieved the "swaggiest" look ever since i got the ladder shades.

Not much because I had to work, but I took some free ladder shades from Isabelle for the long day thing, and noticed a perfect pear on a tree on a random walk around with a villager named Jeremiah who wanted to see my place. I'd thought I missed my chance at the beginning on that one.

Town Reality passed nailed the 1st fashion check and got a piece of Gracie Furniture. The mayor received her gold catalog badge. Player 2 received her Silver catalog badge.

Last night, after a week of searching, I caught an arowana,
now my last thing I need to catch this month is the Giant Death Spider (Tarantula)

They always come at me when i least expect it, not when I'm actually looking

I finally finished getting all the fossils for my museum today! :D So now the 4 I find per day I can just straight sell and not have to worry about them.

I cleaned out some of my locker and one of my museum exhibits, managed to get 2,000,000+ bells into my bank account, paid off my home loan and asked to expand my house again, got my friend 2 axes which she has been needing, and I got Whitney to move in as well! I'd say that's a pretty successful day. c:

I furnished my house. :)
I was able to fix all of my rooms a bit. I think I am done with my main room and that makes me so happy.

I've traded a bit and I'm finally sprucing up the town [somewhat] so...I'm happy, I guess? I also wrote letters to most of my villagers. I still do a lot of basic dailies so I'm pretty boring. :)

I've managed to amass hundreds of regular flowers from my failed attempt at getting Stitches out >:'D. Won't need to buy a regular flower... ever.

Today I haven't done much, but yesterday Phineas came to give me the gold KK Slider badge and the gold Insect Encyclopedia badge.

I bought some stuff from another user, rearranged some furniture, sold some items, bought some items, gave Fuchsia a new greeting...

I wish Pekoe would request some PWPs... today Marshal requested one but it's not one I'm interested in installing.

I have finally adopted my last villager that is villager number 10 MARINA. Now that I have 10 I can now focus on getting set items and medals and landscaping :)

I have finally replaced the street lamp with a modern streetlight. Yay for my town! he he.. :blush:

Well I was playing at 1 AM today and built the Archway Sculpture PWP so it's finished now... Then when I logged on later I??? I did the usual stuff??? I was playing for quite a while but I didn't really achive anything ;_;
I rearranged and moved some stuff on my upper level and Genji came over when I was in the middle of doing it, I sold a bunch of stuff, I'm only 1 joke away from having all jokes, I completely forgot to let Nana come over (she was going to come at 4:30 pm and it's 5:45 pm right now eh) and I fixed some stuff with a few trees.... I also went to the island and Club Tortimer... And then I visited a Dream Town....

I really didn't do a lot in my own town, I was just kinda walking around and now I feel kinda like I wasted a lot of time ;_;

edit: I forgot!!! I did some favours for my villagers, Flo sold me a scary painting (or something like that, it wasnt a fake at least) and then she told me that she's going to move out!!!

Last edited:
Back