• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Paid off mortgage for the basement for my second character. Trying to catch more bugs for furniture now.

Laid down some more pathing, caught some bugs and cleaned out some of my closet!
I'm thinking now I'm going to start another public works project.... :)

I'm not done yet, but I'm planning on kicking out all paths to create dirt paths, which I think will create a magical atmosphere for the upcoming Fall. Also, I set the Museum Shop PWP (I haven't paid for it yet, but I have the bells), enabled the Beautiful Town Ordinance and told Isabelle to delete one of the Regular Streetlights in front of the Town Hall, which I will replace with the Fairytale Light that Poppy requested today.

landscaping, the usual. didn't get any pwps but didnt really try. still only have 9 villagers which is kind of annoying, but i havent been able to find any of the villagers i want. i also did one trade and got a lot more hybrids. my hybrid garden is coming along, i have every type of hybrid now and i'm just breeding them. cool.

All the trees I planted sprouted! None of them died, and I planted about 15! Yaaay! (I did time travel in the process, because I was impatient though...)

I got Marshal plotted beside Apple (I'm trying for perfect house alignment to make placing paths much easier) and yeah.

got a villager out and unlocked the museum renovation. :) plan to do lots of landscaping too!

Today was super good in Erintown!

-I finally got my golden axe!! I'm so excited!
-I got Chadder to give me the cube sculpture PWP! Not the one I was hoping for but I'll take it haha
-I finally bought some blue roses so I'm getting closer to having all the hybrids in my town
-And last, Saharah gave me the egyptian floor today, which I have been trying to get forever. Yessss! I'm probably going to turn my Egyptian room Halloween for October anyway but I'm so happy to finally have that carpet. :D

Sitting back at his mahjong table with a Brewster coffee, Craig inserts a cassette into the beat-up cassette player and hits 'play'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

Today hadn't been the best day so far. He'd awoken to find the rain of yesterday had departed Rapture for further up the coast. Idly, he'd considered that the return of the sun would bring with it some positive change. But instead... today had happened. He could deal with there being no new fossils to display in the museum; after all, he only had two gaps left in the collection. These days he wasn't really hopeful apart from that last moment of anticipation everyone has when they hand them over for identification.

But then Olivia had delivered the news that she was leaving.

Letting the coffee cup sit on the side of the green felt, Craig toyed with the tiles, idly flipping them over. Green dragon. Six bamboo. North wind. Olivia had sat across from him at this table many times, playing with Maple and Lobo, or occasionally Lyman (if he would sit still long enough). She was a very aggressive opponent, always playing riichi as early as possible and relishing the discomfort of the others at the table. Craig smiled. He liked that about her.

He'd thought about asking her to stay, but the rules of Rapture are clear and for everyone alike: nobody who doesn't want to be here is forced to stay. Her declaration that she and Rapture go together like moussaka and bubble tea was honest, and left little room for recourse. A flower can't bloom indoors, and so Craig would ready himself to farewell one who had been there from the beginning.

He sighed, leaving the tiles and bundles of sticks alone and taking a sip of his cooling black coffee, letting the bitterness wash his mouth before sweeping the tiles into the automatic shuffler. He held no ill will to Olivia. In fact, he was happy for her in a sense. She was still willing to pursue her passions away from Rapture. Just like Lyman.

The tiles tumbled and rattled before forming a neat set of hands and dead wall in the center of the table, ready for another game. Turning the tiles in the hand closest to him so they were all right-way upward, he nodded. Just as how a hand is not the game in riichi mahjong, he wouldn't allow this news to deter him. He would make Rapture a place that even Lyman could be proud of him for making, wherever he was now.

Draining the last of the coffee, Craig stood and pushed the chair back neatly before walking to the door, tossing the empty cup in the bin. There was a new room in the house that needed theming, a new public works project to consider, loans that needed repaying and more. Sitting around and wallowing in morose pity was self-servile, and he had a perfect town to run.

Despite it all, Rapture was back. And Craig would make sure it was there to stay.

bought some stuff, planted some stuff, got some qrs. uh. idk really. i should log back on and remove a pwp i have.

In my main town, I got Cherry moved out to someone else's town (she mailed me her pic) and I fully completed my museum! Nothing really interesting happened in my second town, other then getting Willow moved in.

Uhm... I caught a spider today. that's pretty cool, right?
Cut down trees, moved flowers to where I wanted them....

Currently waiting on police station to get it's funds then I can start on something else.

the usual. wendy moved in. i didn't play a lot today. didn't even buy fertilizer to plant it. idk, i'm kind of tired so i've been watching youtube instead of playing

Back