• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I have a new town called Cuties. I'm loosely playing in developing it. Last night, I did some rearranging of trees. And on Friday, I plot-reset to welcome the Smug wolf Kyle. He moved in officially today [Saturday, September 19, 2015]. Along with the trees, I may be contending with some bushes. But it will depend on how my day goes (in real life).

I used 10 bugs in today's last bug off of the season and got a few more insect series furniture pieces. I reset a total of eight times, and here were my averages over those eight:
*10. Miyama stag, which averaged 60.88 points from a total of 487 points.
*9. Agrias butterfly (second), which averaged 71.38 points from a total of 571 points.
*8. Raja Brooke butterfly, which averaged 72.88 points from a total of 583 points.
*7. Birdwing butterfly, which averaged 91.25 points from a total of 730 points.
*6. Horned atlas (first), which averaged 92.13 points from a total of 737 points.
*5. Agrias butterfly (third) (large), which averaged 94 points from a total of 752 points.
*4. Agrias butterfly (first) (large), which averaged 94.63 points from a total of 757 points.

My three highest scoring bugs all scored more than 100 points on average, and only 12 points total separated third from first over eight tries:
*3. Horned atlas (second) (large), which averaged 108.38 points from a total of 867 points.
*2. Goliath beetle (large), which averaged 109.13 points from a total of 873 points.
*1. Cycclomatus stag (large), which averaged 109.88 points from a total of 879 points.

Interestingly, the large Goliath beetle won the most, winning my fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth tries.

Man, I have way too much time on my hands, if I spent the day doing this and calculating all these averages.

It's yesterday, I know. But I won the bug-off with a Cyclomattus Stag worth 117 points

Finally grew a second blue violet so I can start breeding properly!

HNI_0055.JPG
I did a ton of landscaping around my brand-new Stonehenge! I am really excited with how all my new landscaping is shaping up, I've been systematically doing some color scheme overhauls and I think my town is really coming together. :D

Another thing happened tonight. I got a letter from K.K. Slider and he included his picture in it.

Today was great!! I got my last visit from Gracie, passed her fashion check and got her to decide in favor of building her store in my town! I waited 5 months for this!!!
I also held a celebration for the completion of my train-station remodel!!! It looks so pretty!
Finally I opened my mail and got a present from Rudy for having gone over to his house yesterday: his pic!!!

Last edited:
Camofrog left today. His house leaves a massive gap next to the camping area.

He sent me his pic. I never knew we were such good mates. That's the second pic that I've ever gotten, after Lyman.

I only know who my true friends are after they're gone :(

I caught a yellow perch and donated it. I got some fish furniture from the fishing tournament. Two football fish lamps, two crab clocks a dab table and a squid chair.

I also started my game with two new purple roses.

dripple: a lot of stuff. got two villagers. plot reset one of them, also plot reset henry i got earlier. also died because this town is a mess ):
cool: helped out with a lot of favours, bought some stuff, did a tiny bit of landscaping. the usualy thing. dora came over!! I 'll probably just play and chill now, maybe try to cathc some bugs or fish or w/e

I got rid of all my QR paths and laid down a bunch of clover paths! I'm trying to make my town completely naturally, and so far it's been a blast. c: It really makes it feel more like a forest, and I'm hoping to get some more bush and cedar starts to finish up the look~

I finally completed my art collection by buying what I was missing from some wonderful people here on the forum. My fossil collection was already completed and I'm now a bit more motivated to work on my fish and insect collection (even though I tend to get bored rather quickly with those, haha).

My villager Marcie suggested the police station today, so now I finally get to set it up! I'm so happy, but I don't know which one to get :O cause I like both Copper and Booker a lot.

Back