• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I didn't play much today really, just did a couple of trades.
But I'm going back on in a couple of minutes to do some late night landscaping.

FINAL GRACIE CHECK AAAAH finally stupid giraffe had to tt way too long for that mango. and i can sell my crapton of clothes i no longer need ahaha.

also prevented like everyone from moving. i have two i need out gdamnit. not the others

Yesterday I finally got all the mannequins, and got a ruby in the daily rock after about a month of not getting one which of course was the gem I needed to customize the last chair in my back room.

I can now proudly say that my back room is FINALLY. DONE.

My whole house would be done too if I wasn't redoing the upstairs and main room.

I finished the campsite project (just got a new town) I also spoke to Tortimer, so I can go to the island soon. Oh, I also got the 'Wealthy Bell Saver' badge. c:

I finished paying off the dream suite PWP amount, got signatures for Club LOL and shampoodle is being constructed. So I guess a busy day all in all lol

Got pond skater and diving beetle lel.

Got Bam from campsite, just had to move the cutie in, deers ftw.

Did the flower bed pwp bc I had a good empty spot and I don't want houses there.

I lost my first fishing contest to Lopez who caught an impossibly large horse mackerel x: Also finally got lucky and got my first pink rose.

Got my fortune read, as well as saw that Shampoodle was finally being built in my town :D Also have a house upgrade in the works, and am planning on distributing my flowers to finally start hybridizing ^^

Got my first stewpot!!!!!! Been waiting for thisfor so long, I played the little games with my camper for 45 mins, he said 'oh that's what you were after' and then 'you got some determination' LOL

Since my hubby was never happy with his Hilldale town (after it corrupted, mind you), I've spent the last two days map resetting and trying to get a map he likes, and that reminded him of his original town, I finally got it today! Complete with peaches as the native fruit.

So yeah, I was pretty proud of myself for that.

Then I TTed Phoebe into boxes and moved her into Hilldale 2.0 since she was one of his original villagers there.

Stopped Cole and Stitches from moving out of two of my towns, planted some more perfect fruit trees...lots of little things.

Paid a bench pwp.. got a flatworm.. totally thought I had this but I remember Nintendo flipping the switch when I had it before ugh.

i need moar bugs fff

Not much. Did a bit of landscaping and request from my villagers.

I'm trying to grow orange pansies as I want them to help transition the red flower area to the yellow/orange area. I've got four of them so far, but they don't like to produce more. I just keep getting random white or yellow ones.

Pansies have really grown on me! I think I don't like them too much when it's nothing but pansies. They look nice breaking up other flowers.

FINALLY finished putting down the paths and stuff, i actually really like my town so far! i still have some tweaking to do, and i still need to breed a bunch of hybrids and line my paths and add PWPs and stuff but other than that i'm really happy with how it turned out!!
still working on that perfect town too

Last edited:
Got a Raja Brooke butterfly flippin finally...

Let Gala move out. I really liked her, but she never changed shirt from that ugly white default design thign and she was getting bored tbh. Now to BFF Pashmina....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lost my first fishing contest to Lopez who caught an impossibly large horse mackerel x: Also finally got lucky and got my first pink rose.

ugh i hate the fishing tourneys i always lose lol. i rly like the items but i could as well waste tbt or igb on them here lol.

I managed to make a successful jump from September (the last time I played) to today without losing anyone. I also caught my last Sept. sea creatures/fish, and 3 January fish I'm missing. So only 1 fish and 4 sea creatures left to complete my collections and museum! Then it's time to finish the art and fossils.

Back