• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Flower clock finally. I'm just worried if I rest with PWP's, I'd get less suggestions now. I'm still waiting for the picnic blanket. Long way to go.

I re-organized my roses so that I have a nice pattern of colors along my path and are in the perfect order to spawn almost all of the hybrid flowers! I am very proud of myself. I just started playing again after selling my town last year when the update hit. Now I love my town of Stardust as much as I loved my town of Teapot!

As I plan on restarting, I sold everything I own at the retail. All clothes and furniture. All I have left are my tools, perfect native fruit, normal native fruit and other fruits I have gathered

pff, i finally sold everything in my storage and put the junk i bought that was laying around in the now empty storage. that was a journey lol, now im trying to dump katie on my mum and get a new badge. problem is phineas isnt showing up )': oh well my man will visit soon hopefully

i feel like doing one of these every day for a month for puntada would be kinda fun seeing as i started it today. if these get annoying i'll stop though lool

day 1

today i started puntada; tbh it didn't take that long to find a map i really liked, only a couple of tries. it has a green train station/town hall, cherries as the native fruit, square grass & tangy, angus, tiffany, anchovy and frobert as my starting villagers planning on moving them all out though, yes including you anchovy also super happy with my house placement.

i upgraded my house a couple times (i am not opposed to tt) and saw gayle will be the next villager to move in, started work on my development permit - at 54% woo - and donated my first few fossils, bugs n fish to the museum. oh yeah also found the pitfall seed and moved it to the corner of my town, glad that's out the way now. hopefully tmr i can finish my development permit and upgrade house more c:

Last edited:
literally nothing, i can't time travel and it's 11 pm- i just wanna sell my turnips man

Casual town spent 2 nights on the same date for scorpion and tarantula hunting. 2 player had the catch a scorpion and 1 player had catch a tarantula for a coupon.
Mayor caught 3 tarantula and finally got her scorpion for 2 coupons. Player 2 caught her scorpion and than a 2nd one in a short period of time. Player 4 had the tarantula coupon but didn't find one. She caught the scorpion for her collection. Just need 2 tarantula and than more PWP can be built.

Mayor got the drilling rig PWP. Moved to the next day and Player 2 got the first invite to sit on the bench. I'm having a lot of fun playing this town as a casual one.

Last edited:
I finally grew my first blue rose ever! Yay!

Congrats!! That's awesome! I have been trying to grow blue roses for years now and no luck. I finally broke down and offered to buy some from someone on the forums here, hoping to have my first pair tomorrow! Congrats on growing one yourself, I wish I had the patience to keep on trying with mine!

Congrats!! That's awesome! I have been trying to grow blue roses for years now and no luck. I finally broke down and offered to buy some from someone on the forums here, hoping to have my first pair tomorrow! Congrats on growing one yourself, I wish I had the patience to keep on trying with mine!

I finally got the purple rose just the other day! And then last night I put it next to an orange rose & earlier today a red rose spawned. It looks exactly like a regular red rose, it doesn't say hybrid red either. Do you know if it's really just like that? I kept it separate now somewhere safe because I might get confused. In my breeding area there are reds too to grow orange. Ugh! I didn't know acquiring blue is THAT hard until I searched online.

day 2

woo got my development permit! gayle also moved in and i upgraded my house again, its now got the biggest bottom floor so next expansion will be the upstairs. i donated a few more bugs, fish and fossils to the museum and have got about 10 bugs and fish in my encyclopedia. oh yeah, and i also unlocked the island! tomorrow i'd like to purchase the beautiful town ordinance so i can plant my hybrids from my old town without having to worry about them dying lool

I finally got the purple rose just the other day! And then last night I put it next to an orange rose & earlier today a red rose spawned. It looks exactly like a regular red rose, it doesn't say hybrid red either. Do you know if it's really just like that? I kept it separate now somewhere safe because I might get confused. In my breeding area there are reds too to grow orange. Ugh! I didn't know acquiring blue is THAT hard until I searched online.

Yes, unfortunately is hard and no there is no easy way to tell what the hybrid parents were for each individual flower. What I do is I just breed my flowers and pick up the offspring and move them to a completely different section of my town (preferably the beach). Sometimes I will write what they are on a sheet of paper but it has gotten to the point that blue roses is all I need to breed for so I know that that's the only option for the roses on my beach to be. I usually will keep the flower in my inventory until there is a pair of them or more to water together, so if you forget the parents or anything you at least have more than one you can breed together.

Yes, unfortunately is hard and no there is no easy way to tell what the hybrid parents were for each individual flower. What I do is I just breed my flowers and pick up the offspring and move them to a completely different section of my town (preferably the beach). Sometimes I will write what they are on a sheet of paper but it has gotten to the point that blue roses is all I need to breed for so I know that that's the only option for the roses on my beach to be. I usually will keep the flower in my inventory until there is a pair of them or more to water together, so if you forget the parents or anything you at least have more than one you can breed together.

Lmao after all that guides online, I didn't know the red hybrid roses will literally be just like red roses oh boy. I'm forgetful where I put flowers so I guess I'll have to put them in the Fence PWP and remove the blue pansies there or the beach.

Honestly, I didn't know the blue roses were considered the most rare. I just assumed you have to breed them in order to have them (after I saw them from other towns), but since my town paths are blue and that's the color my town is going for I really wanted blue roses. Then I found out people actually took MONTHS to get them like WOT EVEN O_O

Lmao after all that guides online, I didn't know the red hybrid roses will literally be just like red roses oh boy. I'm forgetful where I put flowers so I guess I'll have to put them in the Fence PWP and remove the blue pansies there or the beach.

Honestly, I didn't know the blue roses were considered the most rare. I just assumed you have to breed them in order to have them (after I saw them from other towns), but since my town paths are blue and that's the color my town is going for I really wanted blue roses. Then I found out people actually took MONTHS to get them like WOT EVEN O_O

Just traded for my blue roses today! finally got them after all this time! I wish i could have grown my own but i'm still very happy that i have finally acquired them. These forums are getting me back into Animal Crossing big time. I used to get so bored with my town after a while, but now I have so much to do and people to talk to about it.

Just traded for my blue roses today! finally got them after all this time! I wish i could have grown my own but i'm still very happy that i have finally acquired them. These forums are getting me back into Animal Crossing big time. I used to get so bored with my town after a while, but now I have so much to do and people to talk to about it.

I finally just bought a pair too, I think we both got it from Elephantmarshmallow lol. Being a member of this forum or just an AC community in general really helps a LOT, and would you make you more interested to play.

day 3

i bought the beautiful town ordinance so now i can plant my hybrids tomorrow without having to worry about them dying! i also donated more stuff to the museum, did meow coupon tasks and payed off my first pwp - a suspension bridge c:

I've been investing a lot in turnips lately and trying my luck. I got a bit annoyed because I sold them when the price was around 140...only for it to spike up to around 400 later. Yeah I wasn't too happy about that. Made around 300k so far though so I can't complain too much haha!

I've been trying to plan out my town more, typically what I'm going to do with it, where I'm going to put public word projects and so on! I'm trying to plan out the campsite first because I'm not sure where to put it at the moment but I'm sure I'll figure out.

I've managed to get vesta to move out. As much as I love her, her house is just in a rather annoying spot. Also why do all the new villagers insist on placing their plots right next to my house? Like seriously you could put your house anywhere. Literally anywhere but nah right in front of my door is such a great spot.

I'm still not too sure what to do with my town- I'm likely going to make it a forest themed town. Not sure what colours I'm going to use? I often stick to red flowers but I'm starting to lean towards using white. It's a shame weed flowers don't stick around and dissapear. I'd love to have my town full of them! They look so lovely and would go so well with the look I'm trying to get.

Speaking of which I really need to work on remaking my paths...which is going to be a pain. I'm terrible with pixel art and I have no idea how I'm going to make these stepping stones. Never mind, I'll figure something out.

Back