• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I FINALLY got Fang`s picture. He has been in my town since the start I think, yet it took months for him to finally send it to me, after him visiting my house.
Its going to disappear in my closet for now, since I`m continuing work on getting the 1.1 million points in the HHA theme challenge.

Besides that, I`m not going to do much.... (I bought Zelda yesterday :p)

Just completed my emotion book.

Also, I just got Marina from villager reset trick and decided to settle with her after multiple resets. She's my BFF from WW, so I have some fond memories on her(also, another popular placeholder).

10th villager, without crushing any trees or flowers.
2nd mannequin from the Able's
Silver watering can
4 perfect fruits on different trees
Hated villager announced move-out

Perfect day :D

Last edited:
Well, technically this is yesterday, but Wolfgang finally suggested me the zen bell. I had been reserving a spot for it for almost two months now. So now I have one :D

House remake is finally over (and it is perfect)
black roses are starting to bloom (just need to change the town ordinance)

best start for the day:)

Got my birthday song from K.K. Slider today! Looking forward to celebrating my birthday ingame (and IRL obviously) tomorrow. :blush:

Got my birthday song from K.K. Slider today! Looking forward to celebrating my birthday ingame (and IRL obviously) tomorrow. :blush:

Happy birthday! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesterday I bought the last room for my house, so now I can finally buy the castle design!

I added a few more pieces of furniture to my house. I'm really happy with the way it looks right now.
Caught a whale shark for Violet, did some other errands, visited Alfonso's house, and sent letters to my villagers.

I'm refurbishing blue furniture into light blue for Bertha. Her house is a wreck right now.
The default furniture in her house makes it look like a dentist office. I hate it.

I didn't do the thing with a new save file to check where a villager was putting their house because I wasn't expecting anyone to move in since I already had 8 villagers. I loaded up my Mayor file and found Kiki has parked his house right in front of my bridge where I wanted my path to go. Gutted.

I got a haircut and color at the newly-opened Shampoodles.

It turned out to be a hideous mistake :(

Today I managed to get my last dreamie. On top of that, I got to spend a buttload of time with my friend Sarah. We went cruising around on the beach together.

I also got around to planting most of the trees I wanted to plant in my town... but by the end of the day, I noticed.. uh...

Colton wearing one of the designed blouses I put in the Able Sister's store...
uhhh... lol?

for now, i accidently forgot that rosie was moving in so i panicked about where she was moving in, she's next to my town hall and out of the way of any future pwp so she's not in a horrible spot

I helped someone sell their perfect oranges in their town, pulled quite a few flowers in preparation for the changing season, enacted the Night Owl ordinance, and gave Kiki, my bestie, away to someone who will take good care of her... I'm crying, even though I knew I could not let her stay forever.

Back