• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I accomplished... Actually starting my town! It took a while of resetting, because I was somewhat picky. I wanted to have an eastern beach, red or brown train station, apples as my fruit, and a campsite that wasn't too close to anything else. It took a while, but I'm glad I persisted. My town is looking really nice.

I got through all the boring tutorial dialogue with my villagers, as well as the advice with Isabelle stuff. I paid off Tom Nook, so I'll have a house tomorrow. I also visited a few other players towns today, and got a nice dress and a haircut!

Today in Historia:
*Broke the 10 million bell mark (and received the subsequent badge)!
*Reorganized some of the flowers in town.
*Watched the meteor shower.
*Added a new K.K. Slider song to my Jukebox.
*Agreed to let Bruce move out of town on the 28th.
*Celebrated Alice's birthday.

I also won the Bug-Off on Saturday, but was out of town so couldn't post it here. :p

Quite a lot!

Did Isabelle's guide for town life, earning the fishing rod and watering can (and the nooklings were selling a net)!
Caught a bunch of bugs and fish- donated many to the museum, but sold quite a lot as well- made quite a nice chunk of bells, letting me get my down payment handled (couldn't last night because I started around 11pm :')), bought out the stuff at Nookling Junction, and got a set of pants from the Able sisters'. Met everyone in town, picked a whole peck of peaches... and did retrieve the golden axe and silver watering can I'd held in my other town, as well as getting my mayor's hair fixed up. Also made a coat for her, though I think I'm going to make a couple other outfit options later on!

In Sakura:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Completed all daily maintenance on my town.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah with both my mayor and my alt.
- Sent letters and gifts to Anicotti and Hans.
- Said good-bye to Sterling.

In Nocturne:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed some requests.
- Found all 4 fossils and was able to donate 2 of them to the museum.
- Found the gem rock and the money rock.
- Watered my blue pansies and violets to breed more.
- Adjusted my patterns a little for new villager plots.
- Bought out all of the shops on Main Street.
- Club LOL opened and I got my first emotion from Shrunk.
- Updated my dream address for the $5000 bells.
- Celebrated the opening of the Dream Suite a little late due to the events over the weekend.
- Demolished the starting bridge.
- Placed and paid off a new bridge.
- Bones suggested the pile of pipes PWP. Not going to build it, but always nice to get new requests.

Today was very frustrating!

Kitty is moving in from my friends town, and I scanned Muffy's Amiibo card, so she should be making her plot tomorrow. I have Amiibo cards for all the villagers I want, so I don't mind getting other people's villagers right now. It's actually funny, because this isn't the first time I've gotten Kitty from another town. I just hope she doesn't have a lewd catchphrase this time!

I started working on my approval rating, and I paid for my next house expansion. Sadly, I was unable to get my approval rating up very high. I imagine it's because yesterday, Tutu asked me for a golden stag... Well, of course you're not getting a golden stag, Tutu, I don't have access to the island, or any palm trees!! Tutu is going to be the first villager I kick out, I swear.

As a side note... Yesterday, I got the Napoleonfish initiative, but was only able to find a blue marlin. Today, I got the blue marlin initiative and only found a Napoleonfish! It was funny but it also made me really mad for some reason.

Oh, and early this morning, I saw a giant stag on a tree, but Saharah walked into it and scared it away right when I was about to catch it. I managed to find a scarab beetle shortly after, BUT STILL.

Last edited:
In Sakura:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Completed all daily maintenance on my town.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Got a gold nugget from my husband.
- Had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets and got a golden chair.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.
- Got Sterling's picture in the mail.
- Removed the flowers from around Sterling's old plot and placed patterns for a new villager to move into the same spot.

In Nocturne:
- Visited my husband's town to sell my turnips for a decent profit.
- Found all 4 fossils and was able to donate 2 of them to the museum.
- Donated a new painting to the museum.
- Found out the T&T Mart will be closed tomorrow for upgrades!
- Watered my blue pansies and blue roses to breed more.
- Paid off my home loan and requested the secret storage from Nook.
- Celebrated the new bridge in town.
- Completed a daily Meow task.

Last edited:
Yesterday, since I haven’t played today yet:

Callisto:
Designed new town flag
Caught many new fish and bugs, donated most of them- among them were a banded dragonfly, two petaltails, and a dorado!
Completed all MEOW tasks
Greeted Beardo

Stardust:
Tidied up all non-hybrid flowers, planted some perfect pear trees.

I've only been playing for an hour, but I already achieved a lot! I finally got a 100% approval rating, and met Tortimer. I'm looking forward to being able to go to the island tomorrow. I greeted Kitty, and Muffy put down her plot. Also, I unlocked the Happy Home Showcase and enabled Streetpass! I take my 3DS out a lot when I leave the house, so hopefully I'll be able to find another player in my area.

I just started going to the island to grab flowers during minigames. That method allowed me to set up a hybrid farm and get pink roses! I also have pink cosmos. Pink flowers are my favorite so I'm glad the collection is growing.

*Sold a few sharks/beetles from the island.
*Gave Samson a perfect peach.
*Lucky visited my house/vice-versa.
*Refurbished a few items via Cyrus.
*Bunnie suggested the bell PWP.

Only really played Callisto today...

Cleared trees to start planting more fruit trees in a controlled range. Lots of catches! Hammerhead shark, some beetles, mosquito... and a tarantula! Talked to Tortimer, going to get to the island tomorrow!

.. also got stung 3 times by scorpions.

In Sakura:
- Completed all daily maintenance in my town.

In Nocturne:
- Visited my husband's town to buy a painting from Redd.
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed some requests.
- Got a new emotion from Shrunk.
- Got the secret storage and went through the tutorial with Lottie.
- Shampoodle's opened so I got a new hairstyle and hair color.
- Got a mannequin from Sable.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Found all 4 fossils and was able to donate 1 of them to the museum.
- Found the gem rock and the money rock.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.

I cleaned out and organized my storage by item type! And I have been giving away most of my unorderables to people that want them, instead of being lazy and selling them at re-tail!

*Added a new K.K. Slider song to my Jukebox.
*Gave Samson a perfect peach (he's been wanting so many of these lately haha).
*Gave Lucky and Ankha requested furniture.
*Beat Big Top and co. at hide-and-seek.
*Buried a time capsule for Roscoe.
*Bill plotted in town (I forgot my friend had him in the void. Welp. At least he's not a bad looking villager. Definitely will move him out as soon as possible.)
*Refurbished several items with Cyrus.

In Sakura:
- Completed all daily maintenance in my town.
- Made a wish during the meteor shower.
- Scanned in Snooty's RV and ordered a wood-plank table.
- Ordered some furniture and clothing from my catalog for the Old School Animal Crossing Week homage event. :p

In Nocturne:
- Donated a new painting to the museum.
- Found all 4 fossils but was not able to donate any of them to the museum.
- Found the money rock and the gem rock.
- Super T&T opened up today.
- Watered my blue pansies and blue roses to breed more.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.
- Updated my dream address for the $5000 bells.

Last edited:
In Callisto, I hadn't played in a while so my mayor's hair was a mess. I went to Shampoodle to get it fixed right away! It seems that a villager had moved out and as I looked around, I found Monty's plot so he will be moving in tomorrow. I went around town and talked to each of my villagers. Yuka wanted a replacement for her teaset so I gave her a letter set and, in return, she gave me a ramshackle wall. Caroline wanted a butterfly fish for research so I agreed to catch one for her. I went to the island and caught one and gave it to her. In return, she gave me an orange. Bella pinged saying she was gonna move out of town so I told her that although I will miss her, i know that she may give happiness to someone else's town so I said my farewells and she is set to move on the 2nd of next month. Bruce got a package that was meant for Yuka so I agreed that I would take it to her. I found Yuka and delivered the package to her and, in return, she gave me a beaded tank. I decided it was time to upgrade my house so I went to Tom Nook to see how much I owe on my current loan. I then went to the bank to see if I had enough funds to pay off the loan and I did have enough to pay it off. I went back to Tom Nook and added an additional room to my house.

Last edited:
Back