• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I got Friga to move in.

Then I moved in Flurry and Annalise via Amiibo card because I have someone who wanted to get them from me.

I also went to the Roost and did my dailies. Like digging fossils, removing unwanted flowers and weeds. I feel pretty accomplished! All I have to do is start putting down patterns once I'm satisified with the way my town looks. c:​

last night i caught a giant stag, tarantula, scarab beetle, oak silk moth, and scorpion for my museum! (and i only got attacked by scorpions and tarantulas about 5 times)

I got my museum renovated. Also got the silver fishing rod, that will help with the sharks I try to get tonight.

Today in the town of Beanz I:

Had coffee at the cafe
Worked at cafe
went shopping
Went to retail and sold some stuff
Did some cleaning in my closet/secret closet
Got the fearful emotion from Dr Shrunk
Ordered the editor desk and chair at T&T emporium
Went to the island

Oh yeah and I paid off my fire hydrant PWP and Boone requested the instrument shelter so that?s what I?m building tomorrow

Last edited:
Finished more paths, Finished building a well, planted more flowers, completely rearranged the furniture in my house, and donated more for Museum Renovation

In Sakura:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Completed all daily maintenance on my town.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Bought a painting from Redd to give to my other town.

In Nocturne:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Found all 4 fossils and was able to donate 1 of them to the museum.
- Found the gem rock and the money rock.
- Paid off my secret storage and requested a back room from Nook.
- Completed a weekly Meow task.
- Bought out all of the shops on Main Street.
- Updated my dream address for the 5000 bells.
- Visited my husband's town and sold my turnips for a decent profit.

In F?dlan

- Worked at the Roost for Brewster. Got some superb coffee beans in exchange for my good work!
- Did some shopping!
- Plucked all the weeds and unwanted flowers lying around in my town.
- Got a new villager to move in via amiibo card (Colton, to be exact), got rid of Friga since I had the max amount and needed to boot one out.
- Worked on some landscaping things, planted some trees, and some bushes to make it look pretty.
- Caught some new bugs and donated them to the musuem.
- Worked on lots of orders for my shop! So, I did lots of running around.

In Nohr

- Started landscaping my town.
- Did some errands for my villagers!
- Finally paid off the cafe PWP!

*Said farewell to Bruce. He is in boxes today.
*Refurbished several items with Cyrus.
*Gave Lucky a perfect cherry.
*Visited Lucky's house.
*Did a few miscellaneous tasks for my villagers.

Quiet day today.

I finally managed to lay down all my paths in the way that i want them that accomodates to all my villagers and all the main buildings. I made little backyards for my permanent villagers with bushes, fruit trees and flowers and finally managed to breed hybrid blue flowers. I got 4 silver axes from the island to make special stumps when i get around to doing that and i had another 5 or 6 visits towards the upgrade of the train station.

I finally got Fuchsia in the right spot to move in! Also did some path plotting.

In Sakura:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed some requests.
- Completed all daily maintenance on my town.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Completed a daily Meow task on my alt.

In Nocturne:
- Talked to all of my villagers.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Found all 4 fossils but wasn't able to donate any to the museum.
- Visited Sakura to pick up a painting and donated it to the museum.
- Found the gem rock and the money rock.
- Watered my blue pansies and blue roses to breed more.
- Bought out all of the shops on Main Street.
- Updated my dream address for the 5000 bells.
- Got my new back room and did some slight redecorating.
- Requested the Museum Renovation and paid it off right away.
- Saw a scorpion and whiffed, so I got stung. :(

I've been doing my daily things, but I've still been working on my town in general! More bushes have been planted along my paths, and I've started trying to breed some pink and orange flowers. I'm also planning out plots for people to move into, since I learned that the welcome amiibo update makes it so that people won't move onto paths if possible. I'm really happy about that if its true, because house placement is the only big issue I have with new leaf!

I've been pretty depressed lately so i've just been logging on to water my hybrids. i got the princess set and a few golden tools delivered to me today so i was trying out my golden watering can etc

Back