• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- I got Phoebe’s photo today!
- I moved the tailors and fixed the furniture that was behind the shop yesterday.
- I’m working on getting my original jock to have a bed instead of sleeping bag then I’ll have to replace the antique furniture again. Currently both the bed and bag are on display.

I finally got around to putting the pool on one of my northern rocks and creating a little chill out area in front of it with the clay oven and fire pit.

I've been meaning to do something with that area for ages, and am pretty pleased with how it turned out.

I've been doing massive renovation these past few days. None of the areas are complete, but I do have the general layout for these areas done. I just need to put in some landscaping/some more furniture-

Cruise ship plaza
Food area plaza
Reneigh and Tiffany's 'richy' housing area
The Marketplace
The smaller marketplace run by the animals
Dobie's Bike Rental
A random water canal for ducks

Here's what happened on Shione Island today, which wasn't much:

8/12
• Forgot to mention it yesterday, but I ordered some things to give as gifts to my villagers; they arrived today.
• Watered my purple tulips.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Kicks was here!
• Pascal gave me another Mermaid Tiara.

I worked on my "entrance" which is nothing grand but I figure I need a good place for trades and a good holding area for guests if I have future events, lol. Then my villagers decided to have a hoe down where I worked so I had to stop.

Also finally finished some stall designs after just procrastinating soo long.
EfQ_9ZtUEAMc1EJ

I accomplished to make a course in the left side of my island! It would only be temporary though since I plan to build more ideas as I brainstorm what I should put on my island next (I can’t think of anything for my island, it’s wilderness theme btw xD)

technically last night but caught a vampire squid and that giant clam something.. a wonder i didn't break my left joycon side swimming and diving for them, this is worse than bicycle thing in mario party 1 lol

I've been farming nook miles so that as soon as one of my disliked villagers move (Merengue, Zucker,Klaus, & Lyman) I can go hunting for Judy. Other than that I have been trying to make my island a little less cluttered while adding new areas so it's not too boring for visitors

-Dug up my fossils, hit my rocks, shook my trees
-Sold fossils (including a bunch of spares I had cluttering up my storage), fish, bugs for a tidy sum.
-Finally caught the ray and donated it. z
-Did a bit of terraforming - added some water features and took one down. z
-Having a bit of a rethink as to my island layout. Have two rivers that are joined like an inverted Y, wondering if two straight rivers would be a better setup.

I did all of my usual daily tasks. I also sold a bunch of rare bugs I'd been hoarding to Flick, improved one of my beach areas I've been working on, unlocked the Nook Shopping phone app, and finally got to replace my lighthouse with a blue one that matches better, thanks to a trade yesterday. :)

- donated some more art to my museum
- learned some new recipes
- celebrated Tabby's birthday today
- assisted Gullivarr
- finally tried out the dreamsuite

Here's what happened on Shione Island today:

8/13
• The opening screen revealed that Gulivarrr had washed up today.
• Watered my purple tulips.
• Finally caught a Walker Cicada!
• Marina asked me to catch her a cicada; luckily, I already had a few in my pockets.
• Ordered some gifts for my residents.
• Marshall borrowed something from Rex; feeling awkward about returning it, he asked me for a hand.
• Today's scallop earned me a pearl from Pascal.
• Decided to clear out some storage by giving things away to my residents.

I feel bad that my entries aren't feeling as lively as usual...

After visiting someone who was tt into next month I got the final 4 creatures to fully complete my museum. Feels good to finish it, though will be excited if a later update expands it like they did with the diving creatures.

- I got Reneigh’s photo today (my 5th photo)!
- I moved my house!
- I told Elvis he can leave (He filled my 9th plot but I think he was technically #10). I want to see more of the cranky personalities.
- Started using Amiibo last night to try to fill out my diy list (only 21 left that are personality specific so I’m not getting my hopes up too much).

Back