• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Spent an hour looking for a scallop because I still need 7 DIYs, only for it to be a pearl. I coulda been napping like come on

Today I had yet another (relatively) unproductive day. I just helped Gullivarr. I'm still trolling around waiting to see who my move-out bubble hops to.

I moved Buck’s house, moved the cedars from my entrance to my campsite, planned a new orchard and changed my paths a little. I also learned the last 2 jock diys.

• Usual daily stuff (dived to get pascal, weeds, sell fruit, gift villagers, etc)
  • Got a hyacinth wand recipe from Celeste which I've wanted <3
  • Got a tremendous statue to donate to the museum
  • Got all my extra diys situated outside so prolly do a giveaway soon
  • Cleaned up second town partially (organized some flowers, got rid of some, etc) - sometimes I wish certain flowers had the same spawn rate so they spawn so excessively

I was swimming when I saw a familiar horned hercules in the distance. So I went out of the water (far away so I don't scare it), took as much time as I needed to slowly creep up to it, and slowly caught it! I donated the horned hercules straight after so I don't accidentally sell it. Feels nice to find an elusive bug when you're just going about your day, especially when I lost out in the stalk market recently.

Well, I managed to finish getting those 7 mermaid DIYs through a lot of trading! I'm so happy that now I can actually start working on my mermaid room, thr furniture is so pretty!
The mermaid cothes however, less so.

got Kody photo today and Some Items for my catlog from a Other Island. But taken it so on the sister as they got a lot of stuff and it will drive me crazy if i try to collect them all in one go. i maybe go back and check before they close up.

got Kody photo today and Some Items for my catlog from a Other Island. But taken it so on the sister as they got a lot of stuff and it will drive me crazy if i try to collect them all in one go. i maybe go back and check before they close up.
OMG @BalloonFight and I have been discussing whether Kody’s framed photo even exists!

I am still laying down "The Path" it is coming along very nicely but till I finish it I wont feel relaxed in knowing that my island looks ok.

Back