• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Considering my current plans are time-gated and I still have to wait a few more days before I can begin, I'm not really accomplishing much. Though, I have drawn out a really nice island design.

Also, one of my starters, Reneigh, wanted to move out so she'll be moving out tomorrow.

It always makes me happy to hear new dialogue between my residents! :D

Today it was a conversation between Fuchsia (sisterly) and Raymond (smug) about her parents. That was fun. Also, for the first time, I saw a catchphrase getting passed on within 10 minutes! Rolf came up to me and asked for a new one, so I gave him one. I knew it'd get passed around like the common cold but... within 10 minutes!? He'd struck up a conversation with Tangy and, BOOM, she's caught the new catchphrase. :LOL:

Island 1- Moved House 9 to new residential neighborhood. Added items to villagers yards. One more house to go.
Island 2- Main Player completed her Pascal collection.

hoo boy haven’t posted in here in a while :0

• checked the mail
• obtained skye’s pic <3
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• collected star fragments off the beach
• gave gifts to my villagers who i still need pics from
• collected daily bonus nook miles
• checked the recycling bin - it was empty >_<
• checked out nook’s cranny + able sisters
• changed my house exterior
• worked on a few of the rooms in my house
• ordered stuff for my main room ;;

I caught a cicada shell and scarab beetle finally. Just giraffe stag and golden stag left to catch.

I participated in the Bug-Off today so I met another Nook Miles achievement. Also, I encountered new dialogue from Tangy, Claude and Zucker during the bug-off. That was satisfying.

And it's Rolf's birthday! Fuchsia was all dressed up and celebrating with Rolf. I managed to get some good snapshots of my favourite cranky. He looked so happy! 🎂:D

Moved the campsite to a smaller area and turned all that space into assassin's park.

Took two days.

• did a lot of fishing, caught several new fish. haven't been fishing in a while since i've been busy revamping my island (again).
  • found cj wandering around and that was such a lucky moment since i already wanted to go fishing.
  • went on mystery islands to collect resources.
  • made sure to log in to the nook mile machine so my streak won't break lol.
  • delivered a couple of things for villagers.
  • gifted dom some fruits (pls just give me your photo already).
  • ordered stuff on my phone, waiting to get them next time i play.

• Said my goodbyes to Stella, I loved her so much. Gave her to someone else for free, and I'm super glad to make the person happy. Adopter also gave me a rose wand as a thank-you gift!
  • Found Lily afted 134 NMTs!! I was mainly going for Shep as I haven't got a smug rn, but Lily was also on my list of villagers-to-adopt-soon so I took her in. (also yeah i was kinda getting tired)
  • Saw Audie and Dom while villager hopping. They weren't ones I wanted on my island but I was curious about how they looked like in person. Shame Audie's a peppy; if she were an uchi I'd probably adopt her.
  • Learned a bunch of DIYs while island hopping. Notable ones were the shell arch, wooden plank sign, and light bamboo rug, all of which I needed. Got some shells too for the shell DIY items.
  • Genji was hanging in Lobo's house today. So cute!

- Completed all art in the museum
- Participated in the bug off for the nook miles achieve stamp
- Got some more things for my catalog collection
- Caught my third Gigas Giant Clam (going to save them for if nintendo ever updates to let us make models of diving creatures) and never want to chase after another again
-Fed Pascal for the day (only got a pearl rip but whatever)
- Crafted some furniture sets to throw into the other player houses in the second town so they aren't so sad inside
-Sent off letters to the freeloaders..I mean neighbors
-Ordered my daily limit of 5 items (which is killing me..please upgrade to at least 10 nintendo?)
-Got windflower wand from Celeste <3

Last edited:
I changed my character's outfit for the first time in a few weeks - progress.

- Planted a few trees and flowers near my museum area to spruce it up a bit
- Participated in the Bug Off for the trophies
- Finally terraformed half my island and have most furniture, patterns, and decor placed

Hoping to spend a bit of time diving later because I have no pearls 😭

-Caught a Ranchu Goldfish on my first bait today, after using about 200+ to finally get a Mahi Mahi yesterday! I'm now caught up on all bugs and fish available until next month.
-Re-made my crafting area and made my farm area a little bit smaller.
-Made a cozy bonfire area in a space I was struggling with to fill.

- Got Lionel's photo in the mail.
- Cherry taught me the Confident reaction. It was the last one I needed.
- Picked up the badge for the Bug-Off. I'm not really looking for more items, so I didn't bother to play again, though I did sell a few bugs.
- Completed the Weed Picker badge. I'm almost done with the flower planter, so might but some packs, just to get it done.
- Did my regular chores: picked up sticks, shells, weeds; planted a new money tree; hit rocks; farmed bamboo; watered hybrid patch; talked to all villagers; shopped; dove for a scallop.

Kind of a quiet day.

I caught a golden stag and napoleon fish finally. Only giraffe stag and giant trevally remain for this month.

So on Friday in Serenity there was a campsite villager. My favorite villager Aurora was in the campsite. I was able to convince her to move to my island. The timing couldn’t be more perfect. I say this because I am adopting a puppy I named Aurora and will be picking her up tomorrow. So Aurora the penguin will be wandering my town the same day I get Aurora my puppy.

Back